The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Even though my opinion is that Xavi should get it, I think that Sneijder will end up getting it. He's had the most lobbying, for example I read that Schweinsteiger and Iniesta said that they think Sneijder should win it.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Even though my opinion is that Xavi should get it, I think that Sneijder will end up getting it. He's had the most lobbying, for example I read that Schweinsteiger and Iniesta said that they think Sneijder should win it.
I think Sneijder would be a worthy winner but that would be unprecedented. These are the same voters who decided Cannavaro was the best player in the world in 2006 because they just had to give it to a WC winner
sick.gif

I think Sneijder would be a worthy winner but that would be unprecedented. These are the same voters who decided Cannavaro was the best player in the world in 2006 because they just had to give it to a WC winner
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I believe that I've just seen the biggest miss in the history of soccer in the German Bundesliga game between Freiburg and Borussia Dortmund. The miss posted earlier in this thread from the Qatar game pales in comparison.

Anyway, Arsenal lack mental strength.
So good to see Dortmund crushing the Bundesliga thus far...and reinforcements will be arriving shortly...Zidan should be back for them next week.
devil.gif

23 games still to play and I hope they lose them all.Watch my avatar.
I don't think they really need him.Kagawa, Barrios and as a joker Lewandowski are unfortunately good.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I believe that I've just seen the biggest miss in the history of soccer in the German Bundesliga game between Freiburg and Borussia Dortmund. The miss posted earlier in this thread from the Qatar game pales in comparison.

Anyway, Arsenal lack mental strength.
So good to see Dortmund crushing the Bundesliga thus far...and reinforcements will be arriving shortly...Zidan should be back for them next week.
devil.gif

23 games still to play and I hope they lose them all.Watch my avatar.
I don't think they really need him.Kagawa, Barrios and as a joker Lewandowski are unfortunately good.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Inter still look clueless. See ya fat man.
Benitez is a useless coach. No one was expecting Inter to play as well as they did last season and the injuries and fatigue have hurt them but Benitez has no idea what he's doing either. Since the start of the season they've struggled to create chances and have lacked chemistry altogether. Other than Lucio and Eto'o, no Inter player has really carried their weight this season. Without Eto'o they'd probably have been sitting in the bottom 5 right now...he has like 65% of their goals so far.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Inter still look clueless. See ya fat man.
Benitez is a useless coach. No one was expecting Inter to play as well as they did last season and the injuries and fatigue have hurt them but Benitez has no idea what he's doing either. Since the start of the season they've struggled to create chances and have lacked chemistry altogether. Other than Lucio and Eto'o, no Inter player has really carried their weight this season. Without Eto'o they'd probably have been sitting in the bottom 5 right now...he has like 65% of their goals so far.

Benitez seemed like such an awkward signing to me, just doesn't fit at all.
Sneijder is def a good call for the WPOY award, he's made a great impact for Inter and Holland.
And how about Gareth Bale? This kid is on fire recently, his pace is crazy out there. Do you guys see a big team like ManU or Chelsea going after him in the future?
And Chicharito
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, this kid is going to be something to watch these next couple years.

Benitez seemed like such an awkward signing to me, just doesn't fit at all.
Sneijder is def a good call for the WPOY award, he's made a great impact for Inter and Holland.
And how about Gareth Bale? This kid is on fire recently, his pace is crazy out there. Do you guys see a big team like ManU or Chelsea going after him in the future?
And Chicharito
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, this kid is going to be something to watch these next couple years.

Back
Top Bottom