The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

im watching this arsenal/braga game, ive never seen so many cards and stoppages, also fabragas went off with an injury i didnt see it though

im watching this arsenal/braga game, ive never seen so many cards and stoppages, also fabragas went off with an injury i didnt see it though

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Words cant express how pissed off I have been the last few days. It took everything in me to not break my laptop Saturday morning, but todays game has made it worse.

Two CL losses in a row after being on cruise control for the first 3, now we need to win at home (which doesnt bode well given our current form at home this season) to get to the knockout stages. All of this will now be without Cesc, who injured his hamstring again plus and I heard our Glassman striker is hurt AGAIN after only being on the pitch for 20 min on Saturday.
mad.gif
With the string of fixtures we have coming up after our last, now must win, group stage match (ManU and Chelsea) things need to get fixed...FAST!

/rant

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Words cant express how pissed off I have been the last few days. It took everything in me to not break my laptop Saturday morning, but todays game has made it worse.

Two CL losses in a row after being on cruise control for the first 3, now we need to win at home (which doesnt bode well given our current form at home this season) to get to the knockout stages. All of this will now be without Cesc, who injured his hamstring again plus and I heard our Glassman striker is hurt AGAIN after only being on the pitch for 20 min on Saturday.
mad.gif
With the string of fixtures we have coming up after our last, now must win, group stage match (ManU and Chelsea) things need to get fixed...FAST!

/rant

milan booked their spot in the next round. ibra can't stop scoring. this is probably the best robinho and ibra have played together all year.

still can't hide that old man midfield/outside d.

milan booked their spot in the next round. ibra can't stop scoring. this is probably the best robinho and ibra have played together all year.

still can't hide that old man midfield/outside d.

what a great sign of relief to see wazza get on the sheet again, hopefully he picks up form now.

and i must say im not impressed with the way rangers went about the match today, they were completely satisfied with sitting in their box all match and hoped for a draw...not what you'd expect from a side thats top of their league playing at home.

well done boys. still undefeated, and extend that clean sheet record to 5. on to blackburn.
devil.gif

w15z7r.jpg

what a great sign of relief to see wazza get on the sheet again, hopefully he picks up form now.

and i must say im not impressed with the way rangers went about the match today, they were completely satisfied with sitting in their box all match and hoped for a draw...not what you'd expect from a side thats top of their league playing at home.

well done boys. still undefeated, and extend that clean sheet record to 5. on to blackburn.
devil.gif

w15z7r.jpg

what happened to all the spurs jokes 
laugh.gif

it turns out we're doing just as good/better than any of the other English teams

laugh.gif

it turns out we're doing just as good/better than any of the other English teams

Originally Posted by GMA 11

laugh.gif
'cos Arsenal lost yesterday and are in danger of being eliminated from the group stages...so they really can't say !@$! right now...
laugh.gif

United goes through
pimp.gif
 ...yup,nice to see Wayne getting that goal to boost his confidence...
hopefully we get a good result at home in the last game against Valencia to top the group...we're not ready for Real Madrid yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GMA 11

laugh.gif
'cos Arsenal lost yesterday and are in danger of being eliminated from the group stages...so they really can't say !@$! right now...
laugh.gif

United goes through
pimp.gif
 ...yup,nice to see Wayne getting that goal to boost his confidence...
hopefully we get a good result at home in the last game against Valencia to top the group...we're not ready for Real Madrid yet
laugh.gif

It seems like we're never 100% in-control despite what the ball possession % and score tally displays but I'm glad we got the 3 points. Arshavin had a great game and good to see Jack get his first PL goal to seal things up at the end.

(Should have been saying this last week..but whatever) We're top of the league!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom