The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Ibrahimovic is a well known !#$@. You look at his history playing at Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barca and now Milan and you'll see he's been no stranger to conflict. I'm forever going to be perplexed as to what gave Barca the idea that Eto'o was a trouble maker and replacing him with Ibrahimovic of all people was a good idea.

He's always been a douche.
im black and he's the only black man i've seen that would take that kick without saYing nothing

Ibrahimovic is a well known !#$@. You look at his history playing at Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barca and now Milan and you'll see he's been no stranger to conflict. I'm forever going to be perplexed as to what gave Barca the idea that Eto'o was a trouble maker and replacing him with Ibrahimovic of all people was a good idea.

He's always been a douche.
im black and he's the only black man i've seen that would take that kick without saYing nothing

WTH?? Barca smashing 8-0? I've said it before. Barca and Real are amazing teams, in fact, they very well might be #1 and #2 club teams in the world right now, but the Spanish league as a whole is not balanced. That's why it's more fun to follow the English and Italian leagues where there are 4-5 contenders. Following the Spanish league, you might as well flip a coin: heads is Barca and tails is Real. You automatically have 50% chance of guessing the winner. Come back in 8-9 months to see if you were right.

Here:

WTH?? Barca smashing 8-0? I've said it before. Barca and Real are amazing teams, in fact, they very well might be #1 and #2 club teams in the world right now, but the Spanish league as a whole is not balanced. That's why it's more fun to follow the English and Italian leagues where there are 4-5 contenders. Following the Spanish league, you might as well flip a coin: heads is Barca and tails is Real. You automatically have 50% chance of guessing the winner. Come back in 8-9 months to see if you were right.

Here:

SPURS!!!! !*+* yea! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice comeback.  Signing VDV has to be the best move that's paid the most dividends I've seen since I became a fan.  Also, Bale again
glasses.gif

Still, in particular, missing King and Dawson makes this defense as porous as !*+*.  And on that first goal Assou-ekotto did not look nice. Either way though, great win!!

COYS

SPURS!!!! !*+* yea! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice comeback.  Signing VDV has to be the best move that's paid the most dividends I've seen since I became a fan.  Also, Bale again
glasses.gif

Still, in particular, missing King and Dawson makes this defense as porous as !*+*.  And on that first goal Assou-ekotto did not look nice. Either way though, great win!!

COYS

Originally Posted by Jose Rozay

So is AC Milan the Miami Heat of Soccer/Football ?

I see so many new fans. It's ridiculous.

nah. i've heard a few people say this but milan has always been one of the most supported teams in the world. people just weren't repping the past few years cause they've been mediocre. of course, people are going to hop back on the bandwagon when they get some of the players they got. 

nah. i've heard a few people say this but milan has always been one of the most supported teams in the world. people just weren't repping the past few years cause they've been mediocre. of course, people are going to hop back on the bandwagon when they get some of the players they got. 

I'm not a Milan fan but they have a great history and are one of the most successful teams in club football history. I think only Real Madrid have more Euro titles. On the other hand, the Miami Heat barely have any history and are no where near being one of the most successful teams in NBA history.

This Milan team isnt even that good...they have a whole bunch of flaws but Serie A is a crapshoot this season, especially due to Inter's declining form.

Ibrahimovic scored a cracker but no matter how hard I try I cant like this guy. Prior to his goal he elbowed a defender in the head and then he starts yelling at him while he's lying on the ground about to be stretchered off
indifferent.gif

Messi now with 19 goals in 15 matches while Ronaldo has 14 goals in 18 matches. If this wasnt a WC year Messi would've likely won a 2nd WPOY in a row.

I'm not a Milan fan but they have a great history and are one of the most successful teams in club football history. I think only Real Madrid have more Euro titles. On the other hand, the Miami Heat barely have any history and are no where near being one of the most successful teams in NBA history.

This Milan team isnt even that good...they have a whole bunch of flaws but Serie A is a crapshoot this season, especially due to Inter's declining form.

Ibrahimovic scored a cracker but no matter how hard I try I cant like this guy. Prior to his goal he elbowed a defender in the head and then he starts yelling at him while he's lying on the ground about to be stretchered off
indifferent.gif

Messi now with 19 goals in 15 matches while Ronaldo has 14 goals in 18 matches. If this wasnt a WC year Messi would've likely won a 2nd WPOY in a row.

Chicharito is a scoring machine...

How about Barca huh? lookin' like a training session out there. straight mollywhopped them boys

Chicharito is a scoring machine...

How about Barca huh? lookin' like a training session out there. straight mollywhopped them boys

AC Milan is one of the most history-rich clubs in the world. It shouldn't wonder anyone that they have many fans.

AC Milan is one of the most history-rich clubs in the world. It shouldn't wonder anyone that they have many fans.

indifferent.gif

Who you think is gonna take it? Sneijder? Forlan? Xavi/Iniesta/Villa? 
Can't really think of a favorite for some reason. Seems like Messi would have a decent chance at it with his continued amazing form. 

indifferent.gif

Can't really think of a favorite for some reason. Seems like Messi would have a decent chance at it with his continued amazing form. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

indifferent.gif

Based on precedent I'm gonna have to say a Spanish player will win the award. Xavi, Iniesta or Villa. Xavi had the most complete year out of the 3 for club and country but Iniesta and Villa both had great WCs. It's really hard to say who'll take it but I'm sure it'll be one of those 3 with Sneijder, Forlan and Messi getting some 1st place votes as well.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

indifferent.gif

Based on precedent I'm gonna have to say a Spanish player will win the award. Xavi, Iniesta or Villa. Xavi had the most complete year out of the 3 for club and country but Iniesta and Villa both had great WCs. It's really hard to say who'll take it but I'm sure it'll be one of those 3 with Sneijder, Forlan and Messi getting some 1st place votes as well.

Even though my opinion is that Xavi should get it, I think that Sneijder will end up getting it. He's had the most lobbying, for example I read that Schweinsteiger and Iniesta said that they think Sneijder should win it.

Back
Top Bottom