The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I believe that I've just seen the biggest miss in the history of soccer in the German Bundesliga game between Freiburg and Borussia Dortmund. The miss posted earlier in this thread from the Qatar game pales in comparison.

Anyway, Arsenal lack mental strength.
So good to see Dortmund crushing the Bundesliga thus far...and reinforcements will be arriving shortly...Zidan should be back for them next week.

Birmingham gets first win over Chelski in 30 years!  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

1-0

Yeah, Dortmund have been owning everyone they've come across so far. Definitely the least exciting of the big 4 leagues to follow because they have a 7 point advantage and don't look to be slowing down. Anyway, here's that miss:

What a season so far in the Premiership. I'd like to think I've been vindicated a bit after people laughed at my pre-season prediction that Chelsea would struggle more this season than last.
laugh.gif

Man Utd are tied for 1st in a rebuilding season.

Despite Arsenal f'ing up time and time again they remain just 2 pts back of the top.

Man City will only be 3 pts back of the lead if they win tomorrow.

What a season so far in the Premiership. I'd like to think I've been vindicated a bit after people laughed at my pre-season prediction that Chelsea would struggle more this season than last.
laugh.gif

Man Utd are tied for 1st in a rebuilding season.

Despite Arsenal f'ing up time and time again they remain just 2 pts back of the top.

Man City will only be 3 pts back of the lead if they win tomorrow.

Yeah, Dortmund have been owning everyone they've come across so far. Definitely the least exciting of the big 4 leagues to follow because they have a 7 point advantage and don't look to be slowing down. Anyway, here's that miss:

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

just read that Bolton crushed Newcastle 5-1...
eek.gif
 they're now 4th on the table...
pimp.gif

Barcelona might just win by double digits today.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

just read that Bolton crushed Newcastle 5-1...
eek.gif
 they're now 4th on the table...
pimp.gif

Barcelona might just win by double digits today.

dortmund is dope. shinji kagawa is turning out to be the buy of the decade. dude was playing second division in japan last year
laugh.gif

ibra just scored a really nice scissor/bike. popped it up to himself to give milan the lead.

barca making almeria look foolish. you know madrids going to see that score and try to outdo them.

dortmund is dope. shinji kagawa is turning out to be the buy of the decade. dude was playing second division in japan last year
laugh.gif

ibra just scored a really nice scissor/bike. popped it up to himself to give milan the lead.

barca making almeria look foolish. you know madrids going to see that score and try to outdo them.

Back
Top Bottom