The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Props to Spurs. This is probably their best team in decades. They just need to add some depth and improve on their consistency...

My fears at the beginning of the season have been confirmed...that Arsenal are not good enough yet again. Year in and yea outr my fellow Gunner fans blame injuries and big spending by other clubs for our shortcomings and now they've run out of excuses. This is the deepest and most expensive side we've had in 5-6 years and yet we've already lost 3 games at home this season and just blew a 2-0 lead at home to our hated rivals. Things arent going to get any easier as we have a really busy schedule coming up.

This is as healthy a side we're gonna get and yet we're still madly inconsistent.

The biggest goat today was Fabregas...just a ******ed hand ball that cost us the 3 pts. Spurs were struggling to create chances after they scored their 1st goal and had the score remained that way they likely would've been forced to open up and attack more which would've given us more room to operate inside their half. Instead Fabregas makes a bone-head decision and it killed us. Koscielny was also horrible...he's been a bust so far. I cant wait for Vermalen to come back and send this bum to the bench.

Next season Wenger better clear out the dead weight...Almunia, Clichy, Eboue, Diaby, Vela, Rosicky, heck even Arshavin can all *%#*. Bring in some better players who can play consistently well and who have heart.

Props to Spurs. This is probably their best team in decades. They just need to add some depth and improve on their consistency...

My fears at the beginning of the season have been confirmed...that Arsenal are not good enough yet again. Year in and yea outr my fellow Gunner fans blame injuries and big spending by other clubs for our shortcomings and now they've run out of excuses. This is the deepest and most expensive side we've had in 5-6 years and yet we've already lost 3 games at home this season and just blew a 2-0 lead at home to our hated rivals. Things arent going to get any easier as we have a really busy schedule coming up.

This is as healthy a side we're gonna get and yet we're still madly inconsistent.

The biggest goat today was Fabregas...just a ******ed hand ball that cost us the 3 pts. Spurs were struggling to create chances after they scored their 1st goal and had the score remained that way they likely would've been forced to open up and attack more which would've given us more room to operate inside their half. Instead Fabregas makes a bone-head decision and it killed us. Koscielny was also horrible...he's been a bust so far. I cant wait for Vermalen to come back and send this bum to the bench.

Next season Wenger better clear out the dead weight...Almunia, Clichy, Eboue, Diaby, Vela, Rosicky, heck even Arshavin can all *%#*. Bring in some better players who can play consistently well and who have heart.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

spurs are missing huddleston, dawson, king, and woodgate who are all starters (and english internationals). the spurs have depth. they do need a quality CB and striker to stay in the top four for a long time but they have quality on the bench.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

spurs are missing huddleston, dawson, king, and woodgate who are all starters (and english internationals). the spurs have depth. they do need a quality CB and striker to stay in the top four for a long time but they have quality on the bench.

pimp.gif

I believe that I've just seen the biggest miss in the history of soccer in the German Bundesliga game between Freiburg and Borussia Dortmund. The miss posted earlier in this thread from the Qatar game pales in comparison.

Anyway, Arsenal lack mental strength.

I believe that I've just seen the biggest miss in the history of soccer in the German Bundesliga game between Freiburg and Borussia Dortmund. The miss posted earlier in this thread from the Qatar game pales in comparison.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Wigan's skipper just got sent off for a second bookable offense...  
make that 2 Wigan players getting sent off...
eek.gif

Rodallega with a two-footed lunge on Rafael...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Wigan's skipper just got sent off for a second bookable offense...  
make that 2 Wigan players getting sent off...
eek.gif

Rodallega with a two-footed lunge on Rafael...
30t6p3b.gif

Rooneh, Rooneh, Rooneh!

A bit of a harsh red, but it was, after all, a 2-footed, studs-up challenge.
Wigan with a 4-2-2 formation now.

eek.gif
 what a great header, considering how low he had to get and getting that angle...

Rooneh, Rooneh, Rooneh!

A bit of a harsh red, but it was, after all, a 2-footed, studs-up challenge.
Wigan with a 4-2-2 formation now.

eek.gif
 what a great header, considering how low he had to get and getting that angle...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

So good to see Dortmund crushing the Bundesliga thus far...and reinforcements will be arriving shortly...Zidan should be back for them next week.

Back
Top Bottom