The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

man united asked real madrid about ozil, nani wants to play for jose mourinho.....i extrememly dislike nani, and love ozil, DO IT
Don't see Madrid giving up Ozil, but clearly SAF doesn't like Nani nor do the English Players as he
wasn't even on the shortlist for Player of the Year, hard to disagree with SAF but I think Nani is
leaps and bounds better than Valencia

man united asked real madrid about ozil, nani wants to play for jose mourinho.....i extrememly dislike nani, and love ozil, DO IT
Don't see Madrid giving up Ozil, but clearly SAF doesn't like Nani nor do the English Players as he
wasn't even on the shortlist for Player of the Year, hard to disagree with SAF but I think Nani is

Phil Jones to United finally official.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's see what other signings SAF can make.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

agreed on both points. i think there's something we don't know regarding nani at united....he is younger and imo has way more talent than valencia. maybe he's not viewed as being consistent or mature?
as for ozil leaving madrid......very strange. they need more creativity in the midfield, not less. if they get rid of ozil and sign aguero but no big name playmaking midfielder.......
sick.gif

agreed on both points. i think there's something we don't know regarding nani at united....he is younger and imo has way more talent than valencia. maybe he's not viewed as being consistent or mature?
as for ozil leaving madrid......very strange. they need more creativity in the midfield, not less. if they get rid of ozil and sign aguero but no big name playmaking midfielder.......
sick.gif

ozil is not going anywhere.. cmon these rumors are getting ridiculous.

btw both those videos
pimp.gif

ozil is not going anywhere.. cmon these rumors are getting ridiculous.

btw both those videos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

sick.gif
I don't know I read somewhere today that his teammates voted Nani player of the year for Manchester United so that's gotta mean
they at least like and respect him a little bit no? I like Nani alot and hope he continues with the Red Devils for a couple more years. He's

like the only guy on the team that has any flair it seems.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

sick.gif
I don't know I read somewhere today that his teammates voted Nani player of the year for Manchester United so that's gotta mean
they at least like and respect him a little bit no? I like Nani alot and hope he continues with the Red Devils for a couple more years. He's

like the only guy on the team that has any flair it seems.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Ozil is absolutely untouchable. That's just filler to sell papers on slow days.

Good to hear, he is one of my favorite players to watch and i think he is one of the best out there and only getting better.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Ozil is absolutely untouchable. That's just filler to sell papers on slow days.

Good to hear, he is one of my favorite players to watch and i think he is one of the best out there and only getting better.

[h1][h1]Newcastle offer chance to Guatemalan/Chicago Fire star Marco Pappa http://www.englandpremier...league/newcastle-united/[/h1]
Newcastle United аrе interested іn Chicago Fire midfielder Marco Pappa.

Thе Daily Mail ѕауѕ Newcastle will take Chicago Fire аnd Guatemala midfielder Pappa οn trial next season.

Pappa, 23, hаѕ bееn wіth thе Fire ѕіnÑе 2008.

Hе joined frοm Guatemalan side CSD Muncipal ðnd hіÑ• contemporary MLS contract expires ðt thõ õnd οf next season.
[h1]
GYI0064535141_crop_450x500.jpg

[/h1][/h1]

[h1][h1]Newcastle offer chance to Guatemalan/Chicago Fire star Marco Pappa http://www.englandpremier...league/newcastle-united/[/h1]
Newcastle United аrе interested іn Chicago Fire midfielder Marco Pappa.

Thе Daily Mail ѕауѕ Newcastle will take Chicago Fire аnd Guatemala midfielder Pappa οn trial next season.

Pappa, 23, hаѕ bееn wіth thе Fire ѕіnÑе 2008.

Hе joined frοm Guatemalan side CSD Muncipal ðnd hіÑ• contemporary MLS contract expires ðt thõ õnd οf next season.
[h1]
GYI0064535141_crop_450x500.jpg

[/h1][/h1]

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Glad to see a fellow Guatemalan doing well and getting a shot at playing overseas.
Especially since he plays for the last place Fire and a struggling Guatemala team.
Can you believe the Guatemala coach didn't start him against Jamaica
mad.gif
? You would have thought we had other premier league or la liga players to take his spot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Glad to see a fellow Guatemalan doing well and getting a shot at playing overseas.
Especially since he plays for the last place Fire and a struggling Guatemala team.
Can you believe the Guatemala coach didn't start him against Jamaica
mad.gif
? You would have thought we had other premier league or la liga players to take his spot
laugh.gif

Real Madrid and Barcelona are locked in an arms race to one up each other for Champions League ambition. The feeling is that they'll probably meet again in Europe. The problem is that it's accelerating the sporting decisions of both clubs in my opinion.

I feel that Cesc Fabregas isn't needed by Barcelona at all. 40m+ for a player with no starting place is strange. Unless, the idea is that the transfer will change the proven blueprint. I just don't think he cracks the starting XI in a "one game scenario" at all. Iniesta can play on the wing but he is best in the middle of the park. Xavi is an absolute lock and Busquets cemented the faith Guardiola had in him. They weren't going to ship Yaya Toure out for the player to be relegated to bench duty. It's just difficult to understand 40m for midfield depth purposes when the primary concern should be a legitimate forward and centreback. Rossi is quoted at 35m and would warrant a starting place. Sanchez is at least 30m. Aguero is supposedly clause only, 45 but Catalan papers say Guardiola has no interest in him and prefers a more supportive forward type of player.

It's impossible to debate against Sergio Aguero and Neymar being good players. People tend to forget how young Kun still is. You can debate whether or not Real Madrid need either of these players. As stated before, Benzema and Higuain are untouchable. Mourinho confirmed this. Logic would have Kaka' being on his way out but everything we've heard from Spanish sources affirms his stay. He will be a substitute though. No denying that. Adebayor is the only forward that isn't on roster although he still interests the team/Mou and rightfully so. The club wants him but not at the 15m purchase option, probably half of that but I don't see it happening if Aguero or Neymar come in. Shame because Ade proved to offer a different dimension, was willing to share playing time and was just a overall model teammate during his stay in the Bernabeu. Cheers to him.

Sahin was the most important acquisition in my opinion. It was probably the most glaring need. I would have gone after a versatile defender or right full back after that. If Lassana Diarra leaves, he'll have to be directly replaced. Yann M'Vila sounded interesting but apparently Rennes has no interest in sale. Mou would probably opt for a Thiago Motta type of purchase in this role thus the recent names have been Felipe Melo, Mohamed Sissoko of Juventus.

Valencia are making some nice moves. Nothing that would put them in the spectrum of top two but nice little additions such as Diego Alves, Adil Rami, Dani Parejo.

Will say again, Malaga will prove to be a very interesting project.

By the way, I'd like to have more football enthusiasts on twitter, so feel free to hit me up on there: @xblaze23. I'll follow you back.

Back
Top Bottom