The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

speaking of not getting a chance....hopefully barca sell bojan or loan him out, i want to see him actually play

He got decent playing time in La Liga matches during the first half of the season and during the Copa del Rey...dude doesn't play anymore because he took a huge step back this year form wise
30t6p3b.gif
He's still pretty young so I won't say he's done, but still...

You could be right
But IMO he just doesn't have a traditional role....he's not a winger and he's not a #9 striker despite what his shirt says. He is best as a CF/false striker sort of like Messi. But he's not getting played there for obvious reasons. 

^Yea he's definitely a tweener. he's not done by any means though son can't even drink legally in America. I'd like to see him get out of Barcelona.

^Yea he's definitely a tweener. he's not done by any means though son can't even drink legally in America. I'd like to see him get out of Barcelona.

man united asked real madrid about ozil, nani wants to play for jose mourinho.....i extrememly dislike nani, and love ozil, DO IT

man united asked real madrid about ozil, nani wants to play for jose mourinho.....i extrememly dislike nani, and love ozil, DO IT

I find it incredible how easy and smooth he brings the ball down; almost looks like he freezes it. As for his "elastico", well I have to say he is one of the best to ever master that move.

I find it incredible how easy and smooth he brings the ball down; almost looks like he freezes it. As for his "elastico", well I have to say he is one of the best to ever master that move.

Man you had to have been watching live to really understand just how ridiculous that Hassli goal was. Vancouver was up 1-0 on the road in the 80 something minute, then Seattle scores twice in two minutes, and less than a minute later and Hassli goes and does that.
roll.gif
. Craziest thing i've seen in a while, any league.

Man you had to have been watching live to really understand just how ridiculous that Hassli goal was. Vancouver was up 1-0 on the road in the 80 something minute, then Seattle scores twice in two minutes, and less than a minute later and Hassli goes and does that.
roll.gif
. Craziest thing i've seen in a while, any league.

Back
Top Bottom