The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I'm gonna be at the US game tomorrow!!

pimp.gif

united honestly seemed like a patchwork, overacheiving team in an unusually weak premier league

on paper teams like chelsea should've been more of a threat

and it showed when they got dominated by barca

but if they get a premier midfielder in modric or nasri + ashley young's pace.........they could be a much better team IMO.

what does this mean for nani though? or valencia?

united honestly seemed like a patchwork, overacheiving team in an unusually weak premier league

on paper teams like chelsea should've been more of a threat

and it showed when they got dominated by barca

but if they get a premier midfielder in modric or nasri + ashley young's pace.........they could be a much better team IMO.

what does this mean for nani though? or valencia?

Sneijder will NOT join Manchester United.He said he loves to play for Inter and that he doesn't see a reason to switch the club.

Sneijder will NOT join Manchester United.He said he loves to play for Inter and that he doesn't see a reason to switch the club.

Campeones de Europa Tee $20
318636783.jpg

They're almost all spoken for.

Also Nasri is not going to United especially not for no 8 million.

Campeones de Europa Tee $20
318636783.jpg

They're almost all spoken for.

Also Nasri is not going to United especially not for no 8 million.

Originally Posted by engoi

Athletes say that ##%* all the time tho. I don't think Utd will pay the huge fee to get him, but I don't think you can say he would never leave.Seems the thought is that if Utd signs Young then Nani will be sold. He had a big year, but I guess him flopping/whining rubs some wrong, plus they can sell high.Utd really need a true box-to-box CM tho. Everything else is secondary...

Athletes say that ##%* all the time tho. I don't think Utd will pay the huge fee to get him, but I don't think you can say he would never leave.Seems the thought is that if Utd signs Young then Nani will be sold. He had a big year, but I guess him flopping/whining rubs some wrong, plus they can sell high.Utd really need a true box-to-box CM tho. Everything else is secondary...

anyone ever thought you can have val play rb and have nani at rw.. or alternate them at rw.. nothin like competition in a club to bring the best out of players. I do not recall united making an 8million dollar offer.. so i dont know where thats coming from.

anyone ever thought you can have val play rb and have nani at rw.. or alternate them at rw.. nothin like competition in a club to bring the best out of players. I do not recall united making an 8million dollar offer.. so i dont know where thats coming from.

Originally Posted by beans718

rafael.....fabio.....

rafael.....fabio.....

Modders is not going to United, he loves being at Spurs, and if Spurs start
selling their stars again as theyve done in the past the supporters will be
outraged. Modric was named Supporter's POY and is a fan favorite, so like
I said he will not be going to United.

Jones,Smalling will be so solid for United when they reach their full potential.

Lukaku at Chelsea may be a scary thought but what do you do with Kalou,
Sturridge, Drogba, Anelka? Hopefully Sturridge or Drogba come to WHL

Modders is not going to United, he loves being at Spurs, and if Spurs start
selling their stars again as theyve done in the past the supporters will be
outraged. Modric was named Supporter's POY and is a fan favorite, so like
I said he will not be going to United.

Jones,Smalling will be so solid for United when they reach their full potential.

Lukaku at Chelsea may be a scary thought but what do you do with Kalou,
Sturridge, Drogba, Anelka? Hopefully Sturridge or Drogba come to WHL

Sneijder will NOT join Manchester United.  
yeah,sucks tho'...i'm resigned to not seeing him in a United shirt.Ever.
frown.gif

but Modric should be good for Utd...Sir Alex prefers seasoned EPL performers when buying new players...
plus,Harry + Sir Alex = BFF
laugh.gif

they might throw Carrick+Berba or Carrick+cash for Modric...who knows...

and Nasri may not leave Arsenal for 8mil...but he could go on a free at the end of his contract at the end of next season...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Cantona in Old Trafford return for Scholes' testimonial!
pimp.gif

http://soccernet.espn.go....-trafford-return?cc=4716
pimp.gif

Sneijder will NOT join Manchester United.  
yeah,sucks tho'...i'm resigned to not seeing him in a United shirt.Ever.
frown.gif

but Modric should be good for Utd...Sir Alex prefers seasoned EPL performers when buying new players...
plus,Harry + Sir Alex = BFF
laugh.gif

they might throw Carrick+Berba or Carrick+cash for Modric...who knows...

and Nasri may not leave Arsenal for 8mil...but he could go on a free at the end of his contract at the end of next season...
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Cantona in Old Trafford return for Scholes' testimonial!
pimp.gif

http://soccernet.espn.go....-trafford-return?cc=4716
pimp.gif

did this dude really say put valencia at rb? and rotate him with nani? what?

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

There have been times this past season where Valencia did play RB.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

There have been times this past season where Valencia did play RB.

Back
Top Bottom