The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by beans718

anyone ever thought you can have val play rb and have nani at rw.. or alternate them at rw.. nothin like competition in a club to bring the best out of players. I do not recall united making an 8million dollar offer.. so i dont know where thats coming from.

did this dude really say put valencia at rb? and rotate him with nani? what?
There have been times this past season where Valencia did play RB.

Correct....Valencia has played RB many times.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

anyone ever thought you can have val play rb and have nani at rw.. or alternate them at rw.. nothin like competition in a club to bring the best out of players. I do not recall united making an 8million dollar offer.. so i dont know where thats coming from.

There have been times this past season where Valencia did play RB.

Correct....Valencia has played RB many times.

Val has played rb and I also meant you can alternate them just at rw .. Not at rw/rb.. Val can play both but nani is no defender. I do agree with having the twins play that position (rb) but I still think they are another solid yr away from owning the position so why not try all three options

Val has played rb and I also meant you can alternate them just at rw .. Not at rw/rb.. Val can play both but nani is no defender. I do agree with having the twins play that position (rb) but I still think they are another solid yr away from owning the position so why not try all three options

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Modders is not going to United, he loves being at Spurs, and if Spurs start
selling their stars again as theyve done in the past the supporters will be
outraged. Modric was named Supporter's POY and is a fan favorite, so like
I said he will not be going to United.

Jones,Smalling will be so solid for United when they reach their full potential.

Lukaku at Chelsea may be a scary thought but what do you do with Kalou,
Sturridge, Drogba, Anelka? Hopefully Sturridge or Drogba come to WHL
sturridge needs to go somewhere else. he was great for bolton, but with torres, drogba, anelka, possibly neymar or lukaku.......he's not gonna be given a chance at chelsea and he has real talent
speaking of not getting a chance....hopefully barca sell bojan or loan him out, i want to see him actually play

Jones,Smalling will be so solid for United when they reach their full potential.

sturridge needs to go somewhere else. he was great for bolton, but with torres, drogba, anelka, possibly neymar or lukaku.......he's not gonna be given a chance at chelsea and he has real talent
speaking of not getting a chance....hopefully barca sell bojan or loan him out, i want to see him actually play

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

doubt both drogba and anelka will still be there.. i can see spurs making a bid for anelka

doubt both drogba and anelka will still be there.. i can see spurs making a bid for anelka

this, i want to see what hes capable of

this, i want to see what hes capable of

Euro U21

Spain-England

Spain: David De Gea; Martin Montoya, Alberto Botía, Alvaro Domínguez, Dídac Vilà; Javi Martínez, Ander Herrera, Thiago Alacantara; Jeffren Suarez, Juan Manuel Mata, Adrián Lopez   
England: http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/epl/players/112321/frank-fieldingFrank Fielding; Kyle Walker, Ryan Bertrand, Chris Smallinghttp://www.sbnation.com/soccer/epl/players/112077/chris-smalling, Phil Jones; Michael Mancienne (c), Jordan Henderson, Tom Cleverley, Danny Rose, Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck

PUMPED.

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/epl/players/112081/danny-welbeck

Euro U21

Spain-England

Spain: David De Gea; Martin Montoya, Alberto Botía, Alvaro Domínguez, Dídac Vilà; Javi Martínez, Ander Herrera, Thiago Alacantara; Jeffren Suarez, Juan Manuel Mata, Adrián Lopez   
England: http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/epl/players/112321/frank-fieldingFrank Fielding; Kyle Walker, Ryan Bertrand, Chris Smallinghttp://www.sbnation.com/soccer/epl/players/112077/chris-smalling, Phil Jones; Michael Mancienne (c), Jordan Henderson, Tom Cleverley, Danny Rose, Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck

PUMPED.

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/epl/players/112081/danny-welbeck

Just looking at Michael Mancienne makes me want to vomit. If Chelsea don't sign Van der Wiel, it will make it even worse, because I know he will thrive and be an excellent player somewhere down the line at a big club. Yet another player that comes up through the youth ranks who will qualify as homegrown that they can't figure out how to get into the team. So %$@@!%$ infuriating. I'm going to kill myself if they @%+% up Josh.

Just looking at Michael Mancienne makes me want to vomit. If Chelsea don't sign Van der Wiel, it will make it even worse, because I know he will thrive and be an excellent player somewhere down the line at a big club. Yet another player that comes up through the youth ranks who will qualify as homegrown that they can't figure out how to get into the team. So %$@@!%$ infuriating. I'm going to kill myself if they @%+% up Josh.

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

He got decent playing time in La Liga matches during the first half of the season and during the Copa del Rey...dude doesn't play anymore because he took a huge step back this year form wise
30t6p3b.gif
He's still pretty young so I won't say he's done, but still...

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

He got decent playing time in La Liga matches during the first half of the season and during the Copa del Rey...dude doesn't play anymore because he took a huge step back this year form wise
30t6p3b.gif

Totally agree with you hugebird, I think the same way, and maybe we can add Sinclair, Borini, and Di Santo to the list of players that have been shunned by Chelsea by their youth and inexperience. Hopefully they won't do the same thing with McEachrean, but it's frustrating to see the solution to Chelsea's problems be right there in their youth team, only to be sold and replaced by some overhyped player.

Totally agree with you hugebird, I think the same way, and maybe we can add Sinclair, Borini, and Di Santo to the list of players that have been shunned by Chelsea by their youth and inexperience. Hopefully they won't do the same thing with McEachrean, but it's frustrating to see the solution to Chelsea's problems be right there in their youth team, only to be sold and replaced by some overhyped player.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

You could be right
But IMO he just doesn't have a traditional role....he's not a winger and he's not a #9 striker despite what his shirt says. He is best as a CF/false striker sort of like Messi. But he's not getting played there for obvious reasons. 

Back
Top Bottom