The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

actually rossi would probably have to start but maybe sanchez would come off the bench.......which isn't bad since barca's bench is very weak on strikers.....as much as i love bojan.....him affelay and jeffren aren't top strikers. affelay probably has the brightest future. but sanchez would be the 1st guy you'd look to off the bench if you need a goal.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

what the hell does madrid need him for though? they've got ronaldo, benzema, higuain, kaka.....i know $ isn't a real issue for them but surely they can find a better way to spend $70m

Rumour is, Real Madrid wants to sell Kaka.

what the hell does madrid need him for though? they've got ronaldo, benzema, higuain, kaka.....i know $ isn't a real issue for them but surely they can find a better way to spend $70m

Rumour is, Real Madrid wants to sell Kaka.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Giggs is a !+#%.
laugh.gif
 still mad about 99?

wow i did not know all those guys were belgian. not a terrible squad. can't wait for hazard to come to the premier league. 

what do you guys think of portugal's chances?
If Hazard goes to Arsenal
indifferent.gif

Also Jones will be the next great CB at Man Utd.

Also what is it about Liverpool going over the top on these signings 20 Mil Pounds for Henderson
laugh.gif

wow i did not know all those guys were belgian. not a terrible squad. can't wait for hazard to come to the premier league. 

what do you guys think of portugal's chances?
If Hazard goes to Arsenal
indifferent.gif

Also what is it about Liverpool going over the top on these signings 20 Mil Pounds for Henderson
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

laugh.gif

It's called the young British player tax lol.  How is Jones with 16million pounds after one good season?

laugh.gif

It's called the young British player tax lol.  How is Jones with 16million pounds after one good season?

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

laugh.gif

Maybe Jones isn't worth the money, but I would trust Sir Alex with their supposed limited funds at United
more than the team that splurged 35 Million pounds on Andy Carroll. Also you have to think that the
Smalling/Jones pairing is not only going to be at United for a potential 7-10 years but also be Englands
potential CB pairing. Also I personally rate Jones highly as he has shown a lot of versatility.

Granted I haven't seen near as much of Henderson, I feel there are a lot of proven CM that could be had
for the 20 Mil along with Liverpool needs to improve overall as they should be and should always aim to be
a top 4 side.

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

laugh.gif

Maybe Jones isn't worth the money, but I would trust Sir Alex with their supposed limited funds at United
more than the team that splurged 35 Million pounds on Andy Carroll. Also you have to think that the
Smalling/Jones pairing is not only going to be at United for a potential 7-10 years but also be Englands
potential CB pairing. Also I personally rate Jones highly as he has shown a lot of versatility.

Granted I haven't seen near as much of Henderson, I feel there are a lot of proven CM that could be had
for the 20 Mil along with Liverpool needs to improve overall as they should be and should always aim to be
a top 4 side.

So apparently Wegner told Cesc that he could leave to Madrid or Barca, we know one of the two is not an option but Barca have said that they only have 45 to spend this summer(I call #%%!!*@+) so it seems they can't afford him. The price stands at 52ish I think they will let him go for aroud 44.

Nasri wants to be the highest paid player at Arsenal and they aren't going to budge so it looks like he will be going this Summer, now it seems that United up'd their interest for him(call #%%!!*@+ again). I think this situation has gotten out of hand, you won't believe some of the stuff being said to him on Twitter. Think he might have become the new Adebayor/Cashley to the fans, might be too late.

Seems like Arsenal are also in talks with Lille for Hazard, let's see how this plays out now that they both want to play for Arsenal (Gervinho) but the club said they will only let one go.

So apparently Wegner told Cesc that he could leave to Madrid or Barca, we know one of the two is not an option but Barca have said that they only have 45 to spend this summer(I call #%%!!*@+) so it seems they can't afford him. The price stands at 52ish I think they will let him go for aroud 44.

Nasri wants to be the highest paid player at Arsenal and they aren't going to budge so it looks like he will be going this Summer, now it seems that United up'd their interest for him(call #%%!!*@+ again). I think this situation has gotten out of hand, you won't believe some of the stuff being said to him on Twitter. Think he might have become the new Adebayor/Cashley to the fans, might be too late.

Seems like Arsenal are also in talks with Lille for Hazard, let's see how this plays out now that they both want to play for Arsenal (Gervinho) but the club said they will only let one go.

Nasri is my favorite player in the Premiership 
frown.gif
 I'd hate to see him go, pay that man.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

frown.gif

He's asking for 110,000 a week I know for a fact that they are not going to pay him that especially since his form dipped after Jan.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

frown.gif

He's asking for 110,000 a week I know for a fact that they are not going to pay him that especially since his form dipped after Jan.

Anyone going to Barca v. Man U at FedEx field in Landover, MD on July 30th?

Just had to pay an arm and a leg for good seats, so buy quickly.

From soccernet: Rumors of a Nasri announcement at 9pm BST.

Anyone going to Barca v. Man U at FedEx field in Landover, MD on July 30th?

Just had to pay an arm and a leg for good seats, so buy quickly.

From soccernet: Rumors of a Nasri announcement at 9pm BST.

Back
Top Bottom