The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Ronaldo just got 20 minutes against Romania.If he was five years younger he would have had a hat trick right now but dude missed 2 sitters and hit one at the keep. Oh well, he was laughing after every miss. Cool move by Fred/the rest of the squad to do his trademark finger wave after the goal.

Damn man. Ronnie has been retired for a few months now but I can't help but feel a little nostalgic/sad seeing him walk off the field for the last time, even though dude is looking a little chub.

Oh well. Hats off to the greatest of all time. Sorry Messi, Pele and Maradona. Among others.

Ronaldo just got 20 minutes against Romania.If he was five years younger he would have had a hat trick right now but dude missed 2 sitters and hit one at the keep. Oh well, he was laughing after every miss. Cool move by Fred/the rest of the squad to do his trademark finger wave after the goal.

Damn man. Ronnie has been retired for a few months now but I can't help but feel a little nostalgic/sad seeing him walk off the field for the last time, even though dude is looking a little chub.

Oh well. Hats off to the greatest of all time. Sorry Messi, Pele and Maradona. Among others.

as Barcelona get closer to Alexis Sanchez (I'm guessing priced out of Rossi by Villareal) Real Madrid is being linked with Neymar all of a sudden.

as Barcelona get closer to Alexis Sanchez (I'm guessing priced out of Rossi by Villareal) Real Madrid is being linked with Neymar all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

hmmm interesting
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

hmmm interesting
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Ronaldo and Neymar together? Jeez...you'll need crash mats around the box.

Kezman was also a great talent and now he plays in China.We'll see what Neymar could do in Europe.

Klose on his way to Lazio.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Ronaldo and Neymar together? Jeez...you'll need crash mats around the box.

Kezman was also a great talent and now he plays in China.We'll see what Neymar could do in Europe.

Klose on his way to Lazio.

wow great to see ronaldo on the pitch,
laugh.gif
@ how rusty he was.

neymar is looking absolutely ridiculous every time he plays for brazil, i can't wait to see him play in europe next year.

he has the talent to be one of the greatest players ever. not sure if england will be the best fit for him right away, i think he'd have a lot easier of a go in spain at least until he matures a little and adds a little size.

but wow he is quite a player.
what the hell does madrid need him for though? they've got ronaldo, benzema, higuain, kaka.....i know $ isn't a real issue for them but surely they can find a better way to spend $70m

if barca gets sanchez or rossi or another striker, hows their formation gonna change?

are they going to leave messi in the middle? i assume pedro will be on the bench not villa....

il+? 

wow great to see ronaldo on the pitch,
laugh.gif
@ how rusty he was.

neymar is looking absolutely ridiculous every time he plays for brazil, i can't wait to see him play in europe next year.

he has the talent to be one of the greatest players ever. not sure if england will be the best fit for him right away, i think he'd have a lot easier of a go in spain at least until he matures a little and adds a little size.

but wow he is quite a player.
what the hell does madrid need him for though? they've got ronaldo, benzema, higuain, kaka.....i know $ isn't a real issue for them but surely they can find a better way to spend $70m

if barca gets sanchez or rossi or another striker, hows their formation gonna change?

are they going to leave messi in the middle? i assume pedro will be on the bench not villa....

il+? 

actually rossi would probably have to start but maybe sanchez would come off the bench.......which isn't bad since barca's bench is very weak on strikers.....as much as i love bojan.....him affelay and jeffren aren't top strikers. affelay probably has the brightest future. but sanchez would be the 1st guy you'd look to off the bench if you need a goal.

Back
Top Bottom