The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Halftime718

I know I'm going to get flamed but why are you guys excited to watch the Gold Cup?

Cuba, Guadeloupe, Grenada? Serious?

its serious

its the regional championship

Cuba, Guadeloupe, Grenada ?
nobody roots for them

Originally Posted by Halftime718

I know I'm going to get flamed but why are you guys excited to watch the Gold Cup?

Cuba, Guadeloupe, Grenada? Serious?

its serious

its the regional championship

Cuba, Guadeloupe, Grenada ?
nobody roots for them

Originally Posted by chiquitoperopicoso

in every tournament there is always weak teams.

true, but the gold cup doesnt necessarily house many strong teams though.

Still will tune in though...

Originally Posted by chiquitoperopicoso

in every tournament there is always weak teams.

true, but the gold cup doesnt necessarily house many strong teams though.

Still will tune in though...

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Well, if your nation is playing in it, it's enjoyable regardless of the opposition.

i completely agree. i was just clarifying halftime's comment, seemed like there was confusion over it.
any thoughts on euro 2012? i am not a fan of their's at all but france has so many talented players i hope they can make a strong showing. nasri is one of my favorites to watch. 

holland is looking good as well, obviously strong during the world cup, they looked good in the qualifiers. lot of talent there too.

germany will probably be one of the strongest teams as well. 

im a spain fan and of course they're the favorites at this point, not much to say about them really. 

other than that i don't see another team being a threat. maybe italy? they don't impress me for some reason. 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Well, if your nation is playing in it, it's enjoyable regardless of the opposition.

i completely agree. i was just clarifying halftime's comment, seemed like there was confusion over it.
any thoughts on euro 2012? i am not a fan of their's at all but france has so many talented players i hope they can make a strong showing. nasri is one of my favorites to watch. 

holland is looking good as well, obviously strong during the world cup, they looked good in the qualifiers. lot of talent there too.

germany will probably be one of the strongest teams as well. 

im a spain fan and of course they're the favorites at this point, not much to say about them really. 

other than that i don't see another team being a threat. maybe italy? they don't impress me for some reason. 

My boy has been hyping Belgium for the past two years. Apparently they're the truth. We shall see
laugh.gif

wow i did not know all those guys were belgian. not a terrible squad. can't wait for hazard to come to the premier league. 

what do you guys think of portugal's chances?

wow i did not know all those guys were belgian. not a terrible squad. can't wait for hazard to come to the premier league. 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

I think besides Spain we're the other favorite to win it. Of course it all depends on whether any of our strikers show up to play 
indifferent.gif
 although our defense is pretty solid with those @#$@$@#$ Carvalho and Pepe. 
And I'm half Portuguese but I hate Ronaldo with a passion. Damn flop artist who hardly ever shows up in big games besides PKs

I just realized I hate a good # of players on the team I support 
laugh.gif
 And it's not cause they play for Madrid, I hated them before that too

Back
Top Bottom