The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

wow i did not know all those guys were belgian. not a terrible squad. can't wait for hazard to come to the premier league. 

what do you guys think of portugal's chances?

I think besides Spain we're the other favorite to win it. Of course it all depends on whether any of our strikers show up to play 
indifferent.gif
 although our defense is pretty solid with those @#$@$@#$ Carvalho and Pepe. 
And I'm half Portuguese but I hate Ronaldo with a passion. Damn flop artist who hardly ever shows up in big games besides PKs

I just realized I hate a good # of players on the team I support 
laugh.gif
 And it's not cause they play for Madrid, I hated them before that too

i completely agree. i was just clarifying halftime's comment, seemed like there was confusion over it.
any thoughts on euro 2012? i am not a fan of their's at all but france has so many talented players i hope they can make a strong showing. nasri is one of my favorites to watch. 

holland is looking good as well, obviously strong during the world cup, they looked good in the qualifiers. lot of talent there too.

germany will probably be one of the strongest teams as well. 

im a spain fan and of course they're the favorites at this point, not much to say about them really. 

other than that i don't see another team being a threat. maybe italy? they don't impress me for some reason. 
the euro is going to be really interesting.

i think you've got it right with all the major contenders but im hoping portugal and england shape up for the tournament cause they both have so much talent.

Also, dont sleep on belgium i think they can make a good run in the tournament they have hazard, lukaku, defour, fellaini, kompany...etc

i completely agree. i was just clarifying halftime's comment, seemed like there was confusion over it.
any thoughts on euro 2012? i am not a fan of their's at all but france has so many talented players i hope they can make a strong showing. nasri is one of my favorites to watch. 

holland is looking good as well, obviously strong during the world cup, they looked good in the qualifiers. lot of talent there too.

germany will probably be one of the strongest teams as well. 

im a spain fan and of course they're the favorites at this point, not much to say about them really. 

other than that i don't see another team being a threat. maybe italy? they don't impress me for some reason. 
the euro is going to be really interesting.

i think you've got it right with all the major contenders but im hoping portugal and england shape up for the tournament cause they both have so much talent.

Also, dont sleep on belgium i think they can make a good run in the tournament they have hazard, lukaku, defour, fellaini, kompany...etc

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

wow i did not know all those guys were belgian. not a terrible squad. can't wait for hazard to come to the premier league. 

I think besides Spain we're the other favorite to win it. Of course it all depends on whether any of our strikers show up to play 
indifferent.gif
And I'm half Portuguese but I hate Ronaldo with a passion. Damn flop artist who hardly ever shows up in big games besides PKs

laugh.gif
yeah at least on paper portugal looks pretty good. don't forget about nani. 
but ronaldo seems to drift out of the game for large stretches when he plays for portugal. 

i don't blame you on hating some of those guys, portugal is filled with unlikeable players 
ohwell.gif

oh and that commercial is so awesome. 
pimp.gif
 i see neymar's mohawk made a cameo 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
but ronaldo seems to drift out of the game for large stretches when he plays for portugal. 

i don't blame you on hating some of those guys, portugal is filled with unlikeable players 
ohwell.gif

oh and that commercial is so awesome. 
pimp.gif
 i see neymar's mohawk made a cameo 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Portugal has been the object of my scorn ever since that turncoat Figo left Barca, and joined Real.
sick.gif
tired.gif

Ronaldo is ably carrying on the greasy d-bag legacy.

Fenomeno's farewell game for the Selecao is tonight.
frown.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Portugal has been the object of my scorn ever since that turncoat Figo left Barca, and joined Real.
sick.gif
tired.gif

Ronaldo is ably carrying on the greasy d-bag legacy.

Fenomeno's farewell game for the Selecao is tonight.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom