The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

So far, the Bayern Inter game is the most entertaining game I've seen in years. Hands down the best game of the Champions League so far. First half was insanely fun to watch.

And
indifferent.gif
@ the bums from Marseille. Wasting those huge chances makes me wonder what the hell they're doing here in this stage of the tournament.

So far, the Bayern Inter game is the most entertaining game I've seen in years. Hands down the best game of the Champions League so far. First half was insanely fun to watch.

And
indifferent.gif
@ the bums from Marseille. Wasting those huge chances makes me wonder what the hell they're doing here in this stage of the tournament.

indifferent.gif
 What the @!+* is going on with Inter's defending. Bayern should be up by 4 goals at this point. Great watch for a neutral, though.

indifferent.gif
 What the @!+* is going on with Inter's defending. Bayern should be up by 4 goals at this point. Great watch for a neutral, though.

Anyone else who is watching the Manchester United game keep hearing a whistle from the stands.

Anyone else who is watching the Manchester United game keep hearing a whistle from the stands.

Back
Top Bottom