The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by babam11218719

^
away goals are worth more.

I wouldn't say it like that.  Away goals aren't worth more they are just used as a tiebreaker.
i just didnt feel like explaining.

Eric Abidal will have surgery on friday.
Hope he recovers soon.

our backline is gonna look like %%%@ this weekend.
Pique has been horse @#@$ for the past 2 months 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 plus no Puyol ...
Maxwell 
sick.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

^
away goals are worth more.

I wouldn't say it like that.  Away goals aren't worth more they are just used as a tiebreaker.
i just didnt feel like explaining.

Eric Abidal will have surgery on friday.
Hope he recovers soon.

our backline is gonna look like %%%@ this weekend.
Pique has been horse @#@$ for the past 2 months 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 plus no Puyol ...
Maxwell 
sick.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

indifferent.gif

thats a dumb rule

It encourages teams from bunkering up and packing 10 guys into their defensive half the whole match when playing on the road.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

indifferent.gif

thats a dumb rule

It encourages teams from bunkering up and packing 10 guys into their defensive half the whole match when playing on the road.

tried to stay up but i fell asleep right before the game...
30t6p3b.gif

managed to catch the highlights of the goals just now....
Chicharito...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Wes Brown...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Vidic out for 3 weeks (calf)? Damn.

what happened?did he pull out with that injury just before the game?

and i just found out O'Shea and Rafael's injured too...
tired.gif

seems like we're having problems with our defence yet again...not cool...
frown.gif

tried to stay up but i fell asleep right before the game...
30t6p3b.gif

managed to catch the highlights of the goals just now....
Chicharito...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Wes Brown...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Vidic out for 3 weeks (calf)? Damn.

what happened?did he pull out with that injury just before the game?

and i just found out O'Shea and Rafael's injured too...
tired.gif

seems like we're having problems with our defence yet again...not cool...
frown.gif

Bayern's my no.1 team. 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hopefully this disaster of a season will make the management buy some *@#+@*! defenders with some spine!!

Bayern's my no.1 team. 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Hopefully this disaster of a season will make the management buy some *@#+@*! defenders with some spine!!

great win for us red devils today.. rooney has really been filling the void in the MF ... cant believe inters luck.. would be funnier if they drew spuds next round..

sidenote- anyone else on here collect kits? wouldnt mind seeing some of your collections

great win for us red devils today.. rooney has really been filling the void in the MF ... cant believe inters luck.. would be funnier if they drew spuds next round..

sidenote- anyone else on here collect kits? wouldnt mind seeing some of your collections

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

don't know how many of you care butttt....MLS first kick is tonight. galaxy @ seattle. should be a pretty decent game with an amazing atmosphere. ESPN. check it out.

I'm a check it out. I know Seattle's atmosphere is crazy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is what I saw on the way out to school for a final.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

don't know how many of you care butttt....MLS first kick is tonight. galaxy @ seattle. should be a pretty decent game with an amazing atmosphere. ESPN. check it out.

I'm a check it out. I know Seattle's atmosphere is crazy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is what I saw on the way out to school for a final.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beans718

Im trying to start a collection...only got 2 so far.

United played really well today. The passing was a thing of beauty. Rooney's passes were incredibly sharp and that series between Valencia/Giggs/Chicharito was beautiful. Marseille had a ton of chances and really should have done more.

United played really well today. The passing was a thing of beauty. Rooney's passes were incredibly sharp and that series between Valencia/Giggs/Chicharito was beautiful. Marseille had a ton of chances and really should have done more.

I wanted to start a thread just to see what other people who post in this thread regularly had, but I figured it would get locked in S/T or be moved to the showcase section where nobody in here would probably look. 

I wanted to start a thread just to see what other people who post in this thread regularly had, but I figured it would get locked in S/T or be moved to the showcase section where nobody in here would probably look. 

Back
Top Bottom