The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Every time I see Eto'o have a game like yesterday's I just wonder "what if Barca kept him". Dude his heading into his 30s and it seems like he is getting better.

I also wonder if Inter would've been sitting in 1st in Serie A right now had another coach at the start of the season.

eto'o & messi
pimp.gif

Every time I see Eto'o have a game like yesterday's I just wonder "what if Barca kept him". Dude his heading into his 30s and it seems like he is getting better.

I also wonder if Inter would've been sitting in 1st in Serie A right now had another coach at the start of the season.

eto'o & messi
pimp.gif

Ozil and Benzema's form 
eek.gif

Marcelo should not be a defender 
laugh.gif
 Dude is more valuable attacking than anything else.

I have no problem with Chelsea's performance despite the critics already calling Ancelotti out for being negative or too Italian/conservative. 

Ozil and Benzema's form 
eek.gif

Marcelo should not be a defender 
laugh.gif
 Dude is more valuable attacking than anything else.

I have no problem with Chelsea's performance despite the critics already calling Ancelotti out for being negative or too Italian/conservative. 

Barcelona
Man Utd
Chelsea
Shakhtar
Schalke
Madrid
Tottenham
Inter

Would love to see:

Barca vs Chelsea

Inter vs Madrid

Tottenham vs Shahktar

Schalke vs Man Utd

Barcelona
Man Utd
Chelsea
Shakhtar
Schalke
Madrid
Tottenham
Inter

Would love to see:

Barca vs Chelsea

Inter vs Madrid

Tottenham vs Shahktar

Schalke vs Man Utd

I dont normally care who Barca plays, but with the injury bug hitting us lately can we please get schalke.

I dont normally care who Barca plays, but with the injury bug hitting us lately can we please get schalke.

^ True. I would love to face Real but I want Barca to be at 100%. Inter vs. Real would be fun though!

^ True. I would love to face Real but I want Barca to be at 100%. Inter vs. Real would be fun though!

I know most of ya dont care, but Real Salt Lake has a 2 goal advantage heading into saprissa for the return leg of the champions league semifinal.

new USA jersey on sale 3/24.

I know most of ya dont care, but Real Salt Lake has a 2 goal advantage heading into saprissa for the return leg of the champions league semifinal.

Originally Posted by Demps

I would like to see an MLS team win that trophy.  How seriously does Mexican sides take this competition?

I would like to see an MLS team win that trophy.  How seriously does Mexican sides take this competition?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Would love to see:

Barca vs Chelsea

Inter vs Madrid

Tottenham vs Shahktar

Schalke vs Man Utd  
knowing that you're an Arsenal fan,aren't you hoping to see us get knocked out early?i was expecting you to say Barca,Inter or even Chelsea...

top of the table,5pts clear at least.

and i just read about Bryan Robson and Eric Abidal...
tired.gif

best wishes and i hope they both pull through... 

Would love to see:

Barca vs Chelsea

Inter vs Madrid

Tottenham vs Shahktar

Schalke vs Man Utd  
knowing that you're an Arsenal fan,aren't you hoping to see us get knocked out early?i was expecting you to say Barca,Inter or even Chelsea...

top of the table,5pts clear at least.

and i just read about Bryan Robson and Eric Abidal...
tired.gif

best wishes and i hope they both pull through... 

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Would love to see:

Barca vs Chelsea

Inter vs Madrid

Tottenham vs Shahktar

Schalke vs Man Utd  
Probably wants them to continue to play midweek games and be involved deep in the competition and hope that Utd drops points in the league.  That is what I am hoping for.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Would love to see:

Barca vs Chelsea

Inter vs Madrid

Tottenham vs Shahktar

Schalke vs Man Utd  
Probably wants them to continue to play midweek games and be involved deep in the competition and hope that Utd drops points in the league.  That is what I am hoping for.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

A bit more serious about it now since the mexican league send their champion and sub-champion unlike before when it was like the 3rd or 4th place team.

A bit more serious about it now since the mexican league send their champion and sub-champion unlike before when it was like the 3rd or 4th place team.

Originally Posted by Aztec

So how does that work? How is it decided who gets to participate in Copa Libertadores then?

Back
Top Bottom