The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

worst draw possible
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The matchdays are:
Quarter-finals: April 5, 6 and 12, 13
Semi-finals: April 26, 27 and May 3, 4
Final (Wembley): May 28

Champions League draw - Quarter-finals
Barcelona (Spain)v Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
Real Madrid (Spain)v Tottenham Hotspur (England)
Inter Milan (Italy)v Schalke 04 (Germany)
Chelsea (England)v Manchester United (England)

Champions League draw - Semi-finals
Inter/Schalkev Chelsea/Man Utd
Real Madrid/Tottenhamv Barcelona/Shakhtar

The matchdays are:
Quarter-finals: April 5, 6 and 12, 13
Semi-finals: April 26, 27 and May 3, 4
Final (Wembley): May 28

Champions League draw - Quarter-finals
Barcelona (Spain)v Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
Real Madrid (Spain)v Tottenham Hotspur (England)
Inter Milan (Italy)v Schalke 04 (Germany)
Chelsea (England)v Manchester United (England)

Champions League draw - Semi-finals
Inter/Schalkev Chelsea/Man Utd
Real Madrid/Tottenhamv Barcelona/Shakhtar

Chelsea vs Man Utd... even though one has to win, at least one is guaranteed to lose 
pimp.gif

Chelsea vs Man Utd... even though one has to win, at least one is guaranteed to lose 
pimp.gif

I'm kind of disappointed with the draw (I know its random but nonetheless disappointing). In all likelihood Barca, Real and Inter are going to advance. The Utd vs. Chelsea tie is the only one without an overwhelming favorite.

If Barca and Real advance as expected then they will match-up a total of 4 times in 2-weeks between April 17 - May 4
laugh.gif

I'm kind of disappointed with the draw (I know its random but nonetheless disappointing). In all likelihood Barca, Real and Inter are going to advance. The Utd vs. Chelsea tie is the only one without an overwhelming favorite.

If Barca and Real advance as expected then they will match-up a total of 4 times in 2-weeks between April 17 - May 4
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

Mourinho's children have attended the American Schools in London, Milan and Madrid. He expects they will go to college in the U.S. And therein lies an opportunity for soccer in America. "We want to be close to our kids the maximum we can," he says. "So in a few years when they go in that direction, me and my wife are going to go in the same direction. I see myself coaching a [club] team, coaching the national team or helping develop soccer in the U.S. When I'm tired of winning things in Europe, it's something I want to do. I want to coach the Portuguese national team, and I want to work in the United States."

Do the math. Matilde will be college age in four years, José Jr. in eight. The timing would set up well for Mourinho to take over the U.S. soon after, say, World Cup 2018. He already brings his teams to Los Angeles for preseason training every year. "I love it," Mourinho says of America. "The people have a very open mentality. Everybody is the same. Status doesn't count a lot. I like it very much in this way."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
swag

Originally Posted by Demps

Mourinho's children have attended the American Schools in London, Milan and Madrid. He expects they will go to college in the U.S. And therein lies an opportunity for soccer in America. "We want to be close to our kids the maximum we can," he says. "So in a few years when they go in that direction, me and my wife are going to go in the same direction. I see myself coaching a [club] team, coaching the national team or helping develop soccer in the U.S. When I'm tired of winning things in Europe, it's something I want to do. I want to coach the Portuguese national team, and I want to work in the United States."

Do the math. Matilde will be college age in four years, José Jr. in eight. The timing would set up well for Mourinho to take over the U.S. soon after, say, World Cup 2018. He already brings his teams to Los Angeles for preseason training every year. "I love it," Mourinho says of America. "The people have a very open mentality. Everybody is the same. Status doesn't count a lot. I like it very much in this way."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
swag

I just found out I'm going to some sick games

April 11 Man City @ Liverpool
April 12 Chelsea @ Man U
April 13 Real Madrid @ Tottenham

Then April 17 Barca @ Madrid

I'll try and post pics, recaps etc. I'm obviously excited out of my mind. Any NTers been to the aforementioned stadiums and have good advice?

April 12 Chelsea @ Man U

I'll try and post pics, recaps etc. I'm obviously excited out of my mind. Any NTers been to the aforementioned stadiums and have good advice?

Would of like schalke more but ill take shakhtar.

spain coming to The US?

"Defending World Cup champion Spain has been recruited to meet the United States in early June, before the Gold Cup starts. And Manchester United is slated to begin its summer tour with a match against the Revolution July 14.

Both games, pending the signing of contracts, are expected to attract crowds of 50,000-plus, according to a Revolution source."

Would of like schalke more but ill take shakhtar.

spain coming to The US?

"Defending World Cup champion Spain has been recruited to meet the United States in early June, before the Gold Cup starts. And Manchester United is slated to begin its summer tour with a match against the Revolution July 14.

Both games, pending the signing of contracts, are expected to attract crowds of 50,000-plus, according to a Revolution source."

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

April 12 Chelsea @ Man U

pimp.gif
Do you have a hookup or something because tickets to those games will not be cheap.  That is dope.

Back
Top Bottom