The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Those socks look useful but I can't use them. I don't wear double socks because I like my cleats as tight as possible, I usually drop a 1/2 size or even a full size depending on the fit of the shoe. With double socks my feet don't fit inside.
Originally Posted by xblaze23

Whenhas Real Madrid ever been linked to that American player? I'm justcurious cause I've never heard of it. The team has depth at CB.
I should have said 'very interested in buying him for dirt cheap' and letting him develop (or not) in their system.

InDecember, the Generation Adidas team traveled to Europe and played ahandful of friendlies. Break Shea who's a LW/LM/FWD was used as anemergency CB replacement. He was impressive, somuch so that after playing the Atletico and Real Madrid reserves bothteams inquired about him and apparently Atletico even made an offer.

Anyways, the link was what started the whole Brek Shea to CB debate which now seems to have come to an end.

SinnerP,i read your PM and i will get on it...how soon depends on the result of tomorrow's tie against Marseille...
laugh.gif

SinnerP,i read your PM and i will get on it...how soon depends on the result of tomorrow's tie against Marseille...
laugh.gif

don't know how many of you care butttt....MLS first kick is tonight. galaxy @ seattle. should be a pretty decent game with an amazing atmosphere. ESPN. check it out.

don't know how many of you care butttt....MLS first kick is tonight. galaxy @ seattle. should be a pretty decent game with an amazing atmosphere. ESPN. check it out.

Seems like Blackburn have offered or are going to offer 15 mil for Bendtner, seems like Valencia and Juve too.

Juve want AA23 and are offering 20 mil formhim this Summer.

Seems like Blackburn have offered or are going to offer 15 mil for Bendtner, seems like Valencia and Juve too.

Juve want AA23 and are offering 20 mil formhim this Summer.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I'm a check it out. I know Seattle's atmosphere is crazy.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I'm a check it out. I know Seattle's atmosphere is crazy.

pimp.gif

MLS season kicks off tonight..
Landon's gonna take that team to the semi or finals once again and lose.

Landon, JPA, Beckham, Gonzalez vs. Henry, Marquez, Lindpere, Agudelo.
this would make a GREAT final, and I think the finals being held in red bull arena this year.

pimp.gif

MLS season kicks off tonight..
Landon's gonna take that team to the semi or finals once again and lose.

Landon, JPA, Beckham, Gonzalez vs. Henry, Marquez, Lindpere, Agudelo.
this would make a GREAT final, and I think the finals being held in red bull arena this year.

Back
Top Bottom