The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by Demps

^
yeah.

hmmmm....... not working says code is not in their system i tried GC11 to and nothing?
eyes.gif
dont use the 'presale' option, use the 'special offer' option.

I'm a Inter and all-London clubs fan, mainly because I spent student exchanges over there when I was in high school during the summers, idk why I like Inter though
laugh.gif

never speak about Serie A much because there's not much to talk about I guess
laugh.gif

I'm a Inter and all-London clubs fan, mainly because I spent student exchanges over there when I was in high school during the summers, idk why I like Inter though
laugh.gif

never speak about Serie A much because there's not much to talk about I guess
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
brek's listed positions on wikipedia: Midfielder, Winger, Forward, Defender

got everything covered but GK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that France away kit is horrible...
sick.gif

Xtapolapacetl was spot on with the comparison...
laugh.gif

anyway,good news for United...
Nani returned to training today and could feature against Marseille...i would love to see him and Valencia down those flanks...
Park and Rio
30t6p3b.gif
 will still be out but other than that,they should have a good squad for that match...

Man Utd vs Man City in the semifinals of the FA Cup...it should be fireworks
eek.gif

no disrespect to Bolton and Stoke,but can we assume the winner of that tie to go on and win the Cup?

that France away kit is horrible...
sick.gif

Xtapolapacetl was spot on with the comparison...
laugh.gif

anyway,good news for United...
Nani returned to training today and could feature against Marseille...i would love to see him and Valencia down those flanks...
Park and Rio
30t6p3b.gif
 will still be out but other than that,they should have a good squad for that match...

Man Utd vs Man City in the semifinals of the FA Cup...it should be fireworks
eek.gif

no disrespect to Bolton and Stoke,but can we assume the winner of that tie to go on and win the Cup?

Originally Posted by engoi

Arsenal signs Jens Lehmann for the rest of the season.No joke !
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Que the Wenger bashers*

Sadly I'm not surprised but with Fabianski and Szczsney out for the season it leaves Almunia as the starter with no real back-up just in case some freak accident he gets injured too. The only other keepers we have at Arsenal are Vito who is loaned out at Hull but who is ALSO freakin' hurt
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and James Shea from the reserves. Although Shea is only a year younger than Szczsney he's not on the same level as Szczsney in terms of maturity and confidence to lead Arsenal in the closing months of this season (especially since the PL is the last thing to shoot for)

I thought Sol did a great job filling in for the ravished back line last year bringing much needed experience and grit to the CB role so hopefully *if needed* Lehmann will do the same even at 41!  But remember Arsenal haters he's just a back-up out of precaution and Wenger could have bought Stekelenburg, Loris, or Hart but it wouldnt matter because how many clubs have 3 keepers out at the same freaking time!? Why do the football gods hate us so much!?
laugh.gif

IMO the real issue we are going to have is now Squid must start alongside Kosh now that DJ is done for. However now that Arron is back in the midfield Wenger could move Song to CB (Instead of Aaron who we ended there Saturday at OT 
laugh.gif
) and kill two bird with on stone by leaving Denilson/Diaby and Squid off the pitch.

Sorry for the long rant, but none of my good friends give a $!@* about soccer so I only have you guys to talk to.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by engoi

Arsenal signs Jens Lehmann for the rest of the season.No joke !
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Que the Wenger bashers*

Sadly I'm not surprised but with Fabianski and Szczsney out for the season it leaves Almunia as the starter with no real back-up just in case some freak accident he gets injured too. The only other keepers we have at Arsenal are Vito who is loaned out at Hull but who is ALSO freakin' hurt
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and James Shea from the reserves. Although Shea is only a year younger than Szczsney he's not on the same level as Szczsney in terms of maturity and confidence to lead Arsenal in the closing months of this season (especially since the PL is the last thing to shoot for)

I thought Sol did a great job filling in for the ravished back line last year bringing much needed experience and grit to the CB role so hopefully *if needed* Lehmann will do the same even at 41!  But remember Arsenal haters he's just a back-up out of precaution and Wenger could have bought Stekelenburg, Loris, or Hart but it wouldnt matter because how many clubs have 3 keepers out at the same freaking time!? Why do the football gods hate us so much!?
laugh.gif

IMO the real issue we are going to have is now Squid must start alongside Kosh now that DJ is done for. However now that Arron is back in the midfield Wenger could move Song to CB (Instead of Aaron who we ended there Saturday at OT 
laugh.gif
) and kill two bird with on stone by leaving Denilson/Diaby and Squid off the pitch.

Sorry for the long rant, but none of my good friends give a $!@* about soccer so I only have you guys to talk to.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

trunks206 wrote:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It's all good, I only have one good friend who's into soccer and he likes Real Madrid /Man United/any team playing against Barca 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 really difficult to have rational convos about soccer with him

trunks206 wrote:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It's all good, I only have one good friend who's into soccer and he likes Real Madrid /Man United/any team playing against Barca 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

trunks206 wrote:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you, glad Im not the only one.  I have a co-workers (not really friends) which one is a United fan and another who's a Chelsea supporter...needless to say its been a rough few weeks coming to work.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

trunks206 wrote:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you, glad Im not the only one.  I have a co-workers (not really friends) which one is a United fan and another who's a Chelsea supporter...needless to say its been a rough few weeks coming to work.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

trunks206 wrote:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

being a US fan in a mexican neighborhood is sometimes tough...stay getting looks everytime i wear my Donovan jersey.

trunks206 wrote:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

being a US fan in a mexican neighborhood is sometimes tough...stay getting looks everytime i wear my Donovan jersey.

Back
Top Bottom