The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

^ I just cant overstate how much I love that kit....top class Nike!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Teves:
In Wenger's defense (
laugh.gif
It always seems like I'm defending Wenger to you) but nobody thought that TV would be out THIS freaking long. I have no clue where the Arsenal medical staff got their credentials from but man nothing they've done seems to work and he just keeps getting pushed back. (plus he isn't the only Arsenal player that keeps suffering from repeated injuries) I've given up on TV returning a long time ago but this is just crazy. Yes maybe he should have bought another CB in January but its hard to get a top quality player half way through the season...and if the Doctors said he would be back just after the window closed I can see why he didnt do anything. Kos and DJ were just needed to hold up a few more weeks and they did but the Arsenal Doctors just didn't hold up with there end. Arsene will have a much better chance at grabbing someone like Sakho in the summer (but who knows if he actually will though
frown.gif
).

On a positive note (the only positive to come out of yesterday) Aaron is back and in the words of Wenger, "he's like a new signing"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so maybe we wont be seeing the Dumb and Dumber midfield of Diaby and Denilson anymore.
indifferent.gif

^ I just cant overstate how much I love that kit....top class Nike!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Teves:
In Wenger's defense (
laugh.gif
It always seems like I'm defending Wenger to you) but nobody thought that TV would be out THIS freaking long. I have no clue where the Arsenal medical staff got their credentials from but man nothing they've done seems to work and he just keeps getting pushed back. (plus he isn't the only Arsenal player that keeps suffering from repeated injuries) I've given up on TV returning a long time ago but this is just crazy. Yes maybe he should have bought another CB in January but its hard to get a top quality player half way through the season...and if the Doctors said he would be back just after the window closed I can see why he didnt do anything. Kos and DJ were just needed to hold up a few more weeks and they did but the Arsenal Doctors just didn't hold up with there end. Arsene will have a much better chance at grabbing someone like Sakho in the summer (but who knows if he actually will though
frown.gif
).

On a positive note (the only positive to come out of yesterday) Aaron is back and in the words of Wenger, "he's like a new signing"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so maybe we wont be seeing the Dumb and Dumber midfield of Diaby and Denilson anymore.
indifferent.gif

Not sure why Messi's goal didn't count 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Good match against Sevilla though. Their defense
sick.gif

Iniesta almost sealed the victory twice in the final 10 minutes. He's been beasting again these past few matches...that goal line save
ohwell.gif

Not sure why Messi's goal didn't count 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Good match against Sevilla though. Their defense
sick.gif

Iniesta almost sealed the victory twice in the final 10 minutes. He's been beasting again these past few matches...that goal line save
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

Question, Do you fellas think Stuart Holden has the talent for one of the bigger clubs?

imma be a homer and say yes. he has shown at bolton that he can slot in to the premier league and play right away, which is very difficult to do, particularly coming from a league like MLS. its not like hes just making it onto the field cause bolton is a wack team, nah, they are playing pretty well at the moment and he is a major catalyst in their offense. he doesn't shy away from the big teams and he is usually one of bolton's better players when they play big four squads. i think in the upcoming international cycle he's going to nail down a spot in the midfield (although i'm not sure how bradley is going to work all of our raw premier league center mids into the equation) and continue to play well for bolton. i think for now, however, bolton fits him extremely well. they play such a better brand of soccer under coyle and it suits stu's game alot. i could see him being lured away in a few years. man utd's midfield is getting kind of old? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

Question, Do you fellas think Stuart Holden has the talent for one of the bigger clubs?

imma be a homer and say yes. he has shown at bolton that he can slot in to the premier league and play right away, which is very difficult to do, particularly coming from a league like MLS. its not like hes just making it onto the field cause bolton is a wack team, nah, they are playing pretty well at the moment and he is a major catalyst in their offense. he doesn't shy away from the big teams and he is usually one of bolton's better players when they play big four squads. i think in the upcoming international cycle he's going to nail down a spot in the midfield (although i'm not sure how bradley is going to work all of our raw premier league center mids into the equation) and continue to play well for bolton. i think for now, however, bolton fits him extremely well. they play such a better brand of soccer under coyle and it suits stu's game alot. i could see him being lured away in a few years. man utd's midfield is getting kind of old? 
nerd.gif

Does anyone have a code to buy pre-sale tickets on ticketmater for the quarter finals of the gold cup in NJ?
nerd.gif

Does anyone have a code to buy pre-sale tickets on ticketmater for the quarter finals of the gold cup in NJ?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom