The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

haha arsANAL suck  

::waits for all the scum fans to make 3 pages as to why they lost another game::

At least we didn't lose 4-0 to Fulham...

Waits another 50 years for Spurs to appear in the CL...

haha arsANAL suck  

::waits for all the scum fans to make 3 pages as to why they lost another game::

Scholesy's a legend but that was totally reckless and unnecessary. Shoulda been sent off. Handbags-stuff right there...

Great save by Almunia... he's does get a bit of unfair criticism from the fans sometimes.

Anyway, great win... and what a comeback from Valencia! A candidate for 2nd half MOTM, but VDS gets my vote.

Scholesy's a legend but that was totally reckless and unnecessary. Shoulda been sent off. Handbags-stuff right there...

Great save by Almunia... he's does get a bit of unfair criticism from the fans sometimes.

Anyway, great win... and what a comeback from Valencia! A candidate for 2nd half MOTM, but VDS gets my vote.

It REALLY sucks being an Arsenal supporter at times.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

UW better win the Pac-10 tournament or today is going to really suck.

It REALLY sucks being an Arsenal supporter at times.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

UW better win the Pac-10 tournament or today is going to really suck.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

haha arsANAL suck  

No one said ANYTHING bout Spurs. QFT%@$! are just not going to win a trophy again this season. Shouldn't you be used to that by now? This will be the 6th straight year. Sucks for you... You can take that seat next to that child molester you call a coach and watch Spurs in CL

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

haha arsANAL suck  

No one said ANYTHING bout Spurs. QFT%@$! are just not going to win a trophy again this season. Shouldn't you be used to that by now? This will be the 6th straight year. Sucks for you... You can take that seat next to that child molester you call a coach and watch Spurs in CL

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

yea, you have to break them in before wearing them, especially with all of the new materials theyre using on them these days. i would imagine they can go a few games per pair.
The higher profile players like Messi, Ronaldo, etc also have the cleats custom made in the shape of their feet, so it takes far less time to break in

yea, you have to break them in before wearing them, especially with all of the new materials theyre using on them these days. i would imagine they can go a few games per pair.
The higher profile players like Messi, Ronaldo, etc also have the cleats custom made in the shape of their feet, so it takes far less time to break in

Originally Posted by SinnerP

pimp.gif
 nice to see him back...
and yup,VDS was pretty awesome today...i hope we find a worthy replacement for him next season...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

pimp.gif
 nice to see him back...
and yup,VDS was pretty awesome today...i hope we find a worthy replacement for him next season...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Reminded me of this from a couple years back...

Reminded me of this from a couple years back...

Thanks for the answers, I figured they didn't wear brand new cleats every game but I just wanted to make sure. As far as having cleats being made custom made, wow...must be nice
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom