The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

yea, you have to break them in before wearing them, especially with all of the new materials theyre using on them these days. i would imagine they can go a few games per pair.
The higher profile players like Messi, Ronaldo, etc also have the cleats custom made in the shape of their feet, so it takes far less time to break in
Thanks for the answers, I figured they didn't wear brand new cleats every game but I just wanted to make sure. As far as having cleats being made custom made, wow...must be nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

haha arsANAL suck  

::waits for all the scum fans to make 3 pages as to why they lost another game::

At least we didn't lose 4-0 to Fulham...

Waits another 50 years for Spurs to appear in the CL...

No one said ANYTHING bout Spurs. QFT%@$! are just not going to win a trophy again this season. Shouldn't you be used to that by now? This will be the 6th straight year. Sucks for you... You can take that seat next to that child molester you call a coach and watch Spurs in CL
LMFAO. That's some good e-hooliganism right there.

haha arsANAL suck  

::waits for all the scum fans to make 3 pages as to why they lost another game::

No one said ANYTHING bout Spurs. QFT%@$! are just not going to win a trophy again this season. Shouldn't you be used to that by now? This will be the 6th straight year. Sucks for you... You can take that seat next to that child molester you call a coach and watch Spurs in CL
LMFAO. That's some good e-hooliganism right there.

Thank you Wenger for not signing another CB in January and hoping that Vermalen would make a quick recovery. Now we're going to have to rely on what has statistically been our worst defensive partnership this season of Kos + Squillaci. And if one of them is out then we'd have to move Song to CB and start either Diaby or Denilson
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thank you Wenger for not signing another CB in January and hoping that Vermalen would make a quick recovery. Now we're going to have to rely on what has statistically been our worst defensive partnership this season of Kos + Squillaci. And if one of them is out then we'd have to move Song to CB and start either Diaby or Denilson
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Karim Benzema has been playing well. Expect him to start vs. Lyon based on his recent performances and his second half play during the first leg. Good stuff.

Ozil has become the revelation of the campaign.

Karim Benzema has been playing well. Expect him to start vs. Lyon based on his recent performances and his second half play during the first leg. Good stuff.

Ozil has become the revelation of the campaign.

haha arsANAL suck  

And this will be the 50th straight year you haven't won the league. Congrats!

haha arsANAL suck  

And this will be the 50th straight year you haven't won the league. Congrats!

LMAO at them making a jersey to look like the most extreme stereotype of a Frenchman that is like 100 years old:

frenchman.bmp

S21305.jpg

ist2_8514665-frenchman-with-french-baguettes.jpg

www_psp_frenchman.gif

250px-French_man.jpg

frenchman1.gif

monsieur_lecliche_magnet-p147912441451523398qjy4_400.jpg

The only thing missing was for them to write "SACRÉ BLEU!" in huge letters right in the middle of the jersey.

LMAO at them making a jersey to look like the most extreme stereotype of a Frenchman that is like 100 years old:

frenchman.bmp

S21305.jpg

ist2_8514665-frenchman-with-french-baguettes.jpg

www_psp_frenchman.gif

250px-French_man.jpg

frenchman1.gif

monsieur_lecliche_magnet-p147912441451523398qjy4_400.jpg

The only thing missing was for them to write "SACRÉ BLEU!" in huge letters right in the middle of the jersey.

Damn, Milan just got completely owned by Bari. They pulled off a free kick similar to what Sweden did against Romania in the 1994 World Cup. SMH @ Milan to allow that.

Damn, Milan just got completely owned by Bari. They pulled off a free kick similar to what Sweden did against Romania in the 1994 World Cup. SMH @ Milan to allow that.

Is Milan going to really lose points to the likes of Bari? Ibra's been active thus far, seems like a matter of time.

Is Milan going to really lose points to the likes of Bari? Ibra's been active thus far, seems like a matter of time.

Zlatan got sent off for an idiotic frustrating act, but Cassano the savior equalized. That Zlatan goal shouldn't have been disallowed though. He used his shoulder. Pato and Robinho have been close to invisible today.

Zlatan got sent off for an idiotic frustrating act, but Cassano the savior equalized. That Zlatan goal shouldn't have been disallowed though. He used his shoulder. Pato and Robinho have been close to invisible today.

milan pickin up slack. its 6 am here. i was awake and i realized the milan game was on in only an hour. so +!!@ it i stayed up all night. decent game. frustrating as hell, but thats standard serie a.

milan pickin up slack. its 6 am here. i was awake and i realized the milan game was on in only an hour. so +!!@ it i stayed up all night. decent game. frustrating as hell, but thats standard serie a.

Question, Do you fellas think Stuart Holden has the talent for one of the bigger clubs?

Question, Do you fellas think Stuart Holden has the talent for one of the bigger clubs?

Back
Top Bottom