The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

last 8 of the champions league 
pimp.gif

it's funny how everyone predicted we wouldn't finish in the top 4, then they predicted we wouldn't get through the qualifying rounds.. then the group stages/Inter Milan.. then AC Milan.. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

it's funny how everyone predicted we wouldn't finish in the top 4, then they predicted we wouldn't get through the qualifying rounds.. then the group stages/Inter Milan.. then AC Milan.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

The perfect soccer year if Guatemala beats Mexico in Gold Cup
happy.gif

roll.gif

guatemala is central america's joke when it comes to soccer.

along with el salvador
tired.gif

Don't hate cuz Guatemala in 3-0 against mexico in their last 3 meetings. What does that make Mexico.

Oh and talk about joke...El Salvador can only beat newly created nations in the caribean
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't remember the last time Guatemala lost to El Salvador. Must have been in the 80s.

happy.gif

roll.gif

along with el salvador
tired.gif

Don't hate cuz Guatemala in 3-0 against mexico in their last 3 meetings. What does that make Mexico.

Oh and talk about joke...El Salvador can only beat newly created nations in the caribean
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't remember the last time Guatemala lost to El Salvador. Must have been in the 80s.

happy.gif

roll.gif

along with el salvador
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

el salvador 2 world cup qualifications
trinidad and tobago 1 world cup qualification
jamaica 1 world cup qualification

belize 0 world cup qualification
nicaragua 0 world cup qualification
guatemala 0 world cup qualification
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sh*t idgaf if el salvador is in a slump at least they qualified to the world despite an 11-1 defeat hungary
grin.gif

happy.gif

roll.gif

along with el salvador
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

el salvador 2 world cup qualifications
trinidad and tobago 1 world cup qualification
jamaica 1 world cup qualification

belize 0 world cup qualification
nicaragua 0 world cup qualification
guatemala 0 world cup qualification
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sh*t idgaf if el salvador is in a slump at least they qualified to the world despite an 11-1 defeat hungary
grin.gif

happy.gif

roll.gif

along with el salvador
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif

happy.gif

roll.gif

along with el salvador
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif

Anyone else shocked that Fabregas re-aggravated his injury and will be out for further time? I'm shocked that Wenger rushed a player back from injury...afterall, he's never done this in the past (Henry, Gallas, RvP, Fabregas, etc).

Shocking.

Anyone else shocked that Fabregas re-aggravated his injury and will be out for further time? I'm shocked that Wenger rushed a player back from injury...afterall, he's never done this in the past (Henry, Gallas, RvP, Fabregas, etc).

Shocking.

Originally Posted by GMA 11

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GMA 11

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Shocking.
desperate for the W I guess, don't think he had a choice but they prolly would've done been better if they did a 1-1-8
laugh.gif
, never ending attack by Barca man... nasty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Shocking.
desperate for the W I guess, don't think he had a choice but they prolly would've done been better if they did a 1-1-8
laugh.gif
, never ending attack by Barca man... nasty
pimp.gif

President suspended over bid for Barcelona's Lionel Messi - ESPN Soccernet

The president of a French village team has been suspended by the French Football Federation (FFF) after he launched a transfer bid for Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi.
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]
Cedric Enjolras, president of FC Borne, has been hit with a six-month ban, three of which are suspended, after he attempted to lodge the joke bid with the Catalan giants.

Borne, a village of 400 people, play in the second division of the Haute-Loire league and their transfer offer was blocked by the player registration office of the FFF.

"To submit bids among small clubs, you need to fill out forms on the internet," Enjolras is reported as saying by The Guardian. "I decided to register a bid so I typed the name Lionel Messi, his date of birth and his parent club into the system. Then the league transmitted the request to the federation.

"They were shocked by it and refused to send it to their Spanish counterparts. I have been suspended for six months, of which three are suspended. It was just a joke, to amuse friends."

The FFF failed to see the funny side of the audacious bid and described the club's behaviour as unacceptable.

"One cannot accept such behaviour," said Yves Begon of the player registration office. "It is perhaps a joke but we are here to judge the facts."

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

FFF is the real joke 
laugh.gif

President suspended over bid for Barcelona's Lionel Messi - ESPN Soccernet

The president of a French village team has been suspended by the French Football Federation (FFF) after he launched a transfer bid for Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi.
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]
Cedric Enjolras, president of FC Borne, has been hit with a six-month ban, three of which are suspended, after he attempted to lodge the joke bid with the Catalan giants.

Borne, a village of 400 people, play in the second division of the Haute-Loire league and their transfer offer was blocked by the player registration office of the FFF.

"To submit bids among small clubs, you need to fill out forms on the internet," Enjolras is reported as saying by The Guardian. "I decided to register a bid so I typed the name Lionel Messi, his date of birth and his parent club into the system. Then the league transmitted the request to the federation.

"They were shocked by it and refused to send it to their Spanish counterparts. I have been suspended for six months, of which three are suspended. It was just a joke, to amuse friends."

The FFF failed to see the funny side of the audacious bid and described the club's behaviour as unacceptable.

"One cannot accept such behaviour," said Yves Begon of the player registration office. "It is perhaps a joke but we are here to judge the facts."

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

FFF is the real joke 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom