The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Are you guys serious? these French Nike jerseys are horrible, there jerseys were perfect with Adidas, can't believe Adidas didn't pay up to keep them.

Are you guys serious? these French Nike jerseys are horrible, there jerseys were perfect with Adidas, can't believe Adidas didn't pay up to keep them.

those are sexy as hell...
and as for adidas, yea, you're right, France should have stayed with these complete classics

4108831605_4c329ea3d4_o.jpg

Adidas_FranceHomeJersey08_09_Nasri_1.jpg

ew dude. adidas hasn't given france a tight jersey since 98. 

those are sexy as hell...
and as for adidas, yea, you're right, France should have stayed with these complete classics

4108831605_4c329ea3d4_o.jpg

Adidas_FranceHomeJersey08_09_Nasri_1.jpg

ew dude. adidas hasn't given france a tight jersey since 98. 

^^^^disagreed, the last jerseys from the world cup were classy, the ones from before not so much but I believe Adidas stepped it up around 08

^^^^disagreed, the last jerseys from the world cup were classy, the ones from before not so much but I believe Adidas stepped it up around 08

I liked and still do, all the french jerseys that were white. blue on the other hand...

I liked and still do, all the french jerseys that were white. blue on the other hand...

That white France kit is trash. The Blue one is classy.

Sure, this is Niketalk but Adidas x France partnership was staple in football. Shame it had to come to an end.

That white France kit is trash. The Blue one is classy.

Sure, this is Niketalk but Adidas x France partnership was staple in football. Shame it had to come to an end.

What do you guys think about hernandez signing 5 year deal with man u or going to real madrid

What do you guys think about hernandez signing 5 year deal with man u or going to real madrid

Back
Top Bottom