The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Originally Posted by Demps

How do you give a red for time wasting? What a terrible, terrible call.

He was given a yellow, not a red.
edit: I know he was given a yellow at the end, but you make it sound like it was a straight red.

Yes, I know. But the ref knew he was changing the game with that call and effectively ending it as a contest. If it had been his first yellow it would have been ok as a warning to the team not to time waste.

At the end even with all this domination it took a blunder by Fabregas and a poor challenge from Koscielny for Barca to advance. Not to mention had RVP been in the game, he may have finished off that chance that Wilshere created instead of Bendtner.

At the very least Villa should have been carded after the show he put on when he and Koscielny collided after going for the ball when the ref had already blown the play for a foul on Xavi or Iniesta, I forget who. After watching the game, Barcelona are more of what is wrong with football than what is right. Every bump is blown out of proportion and then the team badgers the ref into calling something, its a disgrace. If the ref is going to crack down on the rules, then card players for diving and for non-captains getting in the refs face as well, those are the rules you know.

The Spanish League as a whole is
sick.gif
. Its a 2 team league, you could've gotten 300:1 odds preseason on any team other than Barca/Madrid winning the league. That's terrible.  At least in England every match has a chance of something special. I mean Wolves were bottom of the table and they beat the previously undefeated United.  Spain is basically the Scottish League without rules. They are lucky that the Europa League counts as much as it does or they would be close to losing CL spots. 
Since the Premier League formed, theres only been 4 winners: Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Blackburn. (Yes I know Liverpool has historically done well in European tournaments, I'm just talking about domestic titles). I'm gonna count out Blackburn since they only won once so you basically have one of 3 teams guaranteed to win the Premier League every year (out of which its usually Man Utd)...such a huge improvement from the 2 dominant La Liga teams 
eyes.gif
 and in that time frame, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, and Deportiva la Coruna have won titles too, with Valencia and Coruna being the more recent ones
Do you even watch La Liga? You're acting like Barca and Madrid have been destroying the other teams in every match. Yeah there are some 8-0, 7-0 games but  there have been alot of games that could have gone either way if not for some luck . There have also been alot of games that were much closer than the scoresheet suggests . And I'm not being biased, I actually watch the Premier League much more since I don't get La Liga on TV. I watch pretty much every important game during the week 
You're also forgetting how much more money the Premier League generates compared to La Liga. The poorest teams in the PL @#$% on even some of the better teams in LL. LL teams simply can't afford to form top quality teams to compete with RM and Barca. Nowadays only the clubs with the most money win championships, something I really dislike, but it has to be done in order to win 
ohwell.gif

P.S., speaking of diving, I've seen your boy van Persie flop ridiculously (while not even being touched) in order to score PKs. I'm tired of people saying there's no diving in the Premier League when many of your top players (especially Nani) do the same damn @#$% you complain about
I'm not going back to when the Premier League started. Even then, to say one of three teams "guaranteed" to win the title is a little daft. Liverpool has won a CL and gotten to another final IIRC, and come very close to winning the league. Newcastle almost won the league once but had a monumental collapse.  By the, they've only won one so I'm not going to include them rule, you have to throw out Depor and Atletico.

You are right about the money which is easily explained. The Premier League has collective TV rights. IMO this would help a lot of Spain's problems. Third place is 20 points out for christs sake.  They sold their best player to an in-league rival. If Chelsea would have bought Fabregas at the end of last season it would have been shocking, but it happened in La Liga and no one batted an eye. Its only going to get worse from here for La Liga because how do they compete?

Yes, every league has divers, Drogba, Adebayor, Eboue, Nani are consistent ones. I was just speaking of today's game. I don't watch enough La Liga, its just not exciting and I have no personal investment in it.  I know what's going to happen and I don't know or care about the mid to low-table teams to watch games between them and they aren't on tv. I watch more Serie A than La Liga just because its on FSC and La Liga isn't and I hate Italy.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

edit: I know he was given a yellow at the end, but you make it sound like it was a straight red.

Yes, I know. But the ref knew he was changing the game with that call and effectively ending it as a contest. If it had been his first yellow it would have been ok as a warning to the team not to time waste.

At the end even with all this domination it took a blunder by Fabregas and a poor challenge from Koscielny for Barca to advance. Not to mention had RVP been in the game, he may have finished off that chance that Wilshere created instead of Bendtner.

At the very least Villa should have been carded after the show he put on when he and Koscielny collided after going for the ball when the ref had already blown the play for a foul on Xavi or Iniesta, I forget who. After watching the game, Barcelona are more of what is wrong with football than what is right. Every bump is blown out of proportion and then the team badgers the ref into calling something, its a disgrace. If the ref is going to crack down on the rules, then card players for diving and for non-captains getting in the refs face as well, those are the rules you know.

The Spanish League as a whole is
sick.gif
. Its a 2 team league, you could've gotten 300:1 odds preseason on any team other than Barca/Madrid winning the league. That's terrible.  At least in England every match has a chance of something special. I mean Wolves were bottom of the table and they beat the previously undefeated United.  Spain is basically the Scottish League without rules. They are lucky that the Europa League counts as much as it does or they would be close to losing CL spots. 
Since the Premier League formed, theres only been 4 winners: Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Blackburn. (Yes I know Liverpool has historically done well in European tournaments, I'm just talking about domestic titles). I'm gonna count out Blackburn since they only won once so you basically have one of 3 teams guaranteed to win the Premier League every year (out of which its usually Man Utd)...such a huge improvement from the 2 dominant La Liga teams 
eyes.gif
 and in that time frame, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, and Deportiva la Coruna have won titles too, with Valencia and Coruna being the more recent ones
Do you even watch La Liga? You're acting like Barca and Madrid have been destroying the other teams in every match. Yeah there are some 8-0, 7-0 games but  there have been alot of games that could have gone either way if not for some luck . There have also been alot of games that were much closer than the scoresheet suggests . And I'm not being biased, I actually watch the Premier League much more since I don't get La Liga on TV. I watch pretty much every important game during the week 
You're also forgetting how much more money the Premier League generates compared to La Liga. The poorest teams in the PL @#$% on even some of the better teams in LL. LL teams simply can't afford to form top quality teams to compete with RM and Barca. Nowadays only the clubs with the most money win championships, something I really dislike, but it has to be done in order to win 
ohwell.gif

P.S., speaking of diving, I've seen your boy van Persie flop ridiculously (while not even being touched) in order to score PKs. I'm tired of people saying there's no diving in the Premier League when many of your top players (especially Nani) do the same damn @#$% you complain about
I'm not going back to when the Premier League started. Even then, to say one of three teams "guaranteed" to win the title is a little daft. Liverpool has won a CL and gotten to another final IIRC, and come very close to winning the league. Newcastle almost won the league once but had a monumental collapse.  By the, they've only won one so I'm not going to include them rule, you have to throw out Depor and Atletico.

You are right about the money which is easily explained. The Premier League has collective TV rights. IMO this would help a lot of Spain's problems. Third place is 20 points out for christs sake.  They sold their best player to an in-league rival. If Chelsea would have bought Fabregas at the end of last season it would have been shocking, but it happened in La Liga and no one batted an eye. Its only going to get worse from here for La Liga because how do they compete?

Yes, every league has divers, Drogba, Adebayor, Eboue, Nani are consistent ones. I was just speaking of today's game. I don't watch enough La Liga, its just not exciting and I have no personal investment in it.  I know what's going to happen and I don't know or care about the mid to low-table teams to watch games between them and they aren't on tv. I watch more Serie A than La Liga just because its on FSC and La Liga isn't and I hate Italy.

Avoided the scores this afternoon and watched both games tonight.

Barca/Arsenal ended up with the result I expected. Exciting/entertaining enough game, though. The red to RVP was crap...

I'm officially on the Shakhtar Donetsk bandwagon. 
pimp.gif

Team is exciting to watch. Bunch of eastern European guys in the back with 4 Brazilians running the show up top. Good stuff.

Avoided the scores this afternoon and watched both games tonight.

Barca/Arsenal ended up with the result I expected. Exciting/entertaining enough game, though. The red to RVP was crap...

pimp.gif

Team is exciting to watch. Bunch of eastern European guys in the back with 4 Brazilians running the show up top. Good stuff.

Before I start, I am a SPURS supporter. I know people are going to say I am speaking w/ a bias, but hear me out.

Think what I am about to say from a REFEREEs perspective. If any of you have reffed at a level past your child's U8s team, you will know what Im talking about.

Why do people always blame the ref for those types of send offs. Kicking the ball AFTER the whistle has been blown can be seen as 3 different YELLOW CARDable offenses.

1. UNSPORTING BEHAVIOR. 
2. DELAYING THE RESTART OF PLAY…. 
3. DISSENT (by words or action).

By the letter of the law… he SHOULD have been sent off. Would I have done it.  Prob not… but if an assessor was watching… I would do it 100% of the time.  People get caught up in this crap like.. "It should be a card if he hadn't rec'd a first one."  or dumb comments like... "The reff killed the game by sending RvP off."

REGARDLESS of what the game's atmosphere is, the LAWS DO NOT CHANGE... so that argument is stupid.
The ref NEVER told RvP to kick the ball after the play was whistled dead. in fact, he's a pro player... and he should know better than to do that having played for so long. An even better argument... Barca had the upper hand at the time. Had Villa or another Barca striker continued to play after the play was whistled dead, EVERY gooner player would have been asking for the same card. It goes both ways.

Any way you look at it, the ref followed LAW 12 of the FIFA law book. it just might not have been to your liking.

No matter how you look at this fixture... Barca was clearly the better team. With 11 (before RvP was sent off) barca DOMINATED. They had NO shots w/ him... no shots without him.

All of you gooner fans should be upset with SORRY %+# N. Bentdner for his TERRIBLE first touch when he could have changed EVERYTHING. No one has spoken of that.

pimp.gif
  COYS manana fellas!!!

Before I start, I am a SPURS supporter. I know people are going to say I am speaking w/ a bias, but hear me out.

Think what I am about to say from a REFEREEs perspective. If any of you have reffed at a level past your child's U8s team, you will know what Im talking about.

Why do people always blame the ref for those types of send offs. Kicking the ball AFTER the whistle has been blown can be seen as 3 different YELLOW CARDable offenses.

1. UNSPORTING BEHAVIOR. 
2. DELAYING THE RESTART OF PLAY…. 
3. DISSENT (by words or action).

By the letter of the law… he SHOULD have been sent off. Would I have done it.  Prob not… but if an assessor was watching… I would do it 100% of the time.  People get caught up in this crap like.. "It should be a card if he hadn't rec'd a first one."  or dumb comments like... "The reff killed the game by sending RvP off."

REGARDLESS of what the game's atmosphere is, the LAWS DO NOT CHANGE... so that argument is stupid.
The ref NEVER told RvP to kick the ball after the play was whistled dead. in fact, he's a pro player... and he should know better than to do that having played for so long. An even better argument... Barca had the upper hand at the time. Had Villa or another Barca striker continued to play after the play was whistled dead, EVERY gooner player would have been asking for the same card. It goes both ways.

Any way you look at it, the ref followed LAW 12 of the FIFA law book. it just might not have been to your liking.

No matter how you look at this fixture... Barca was clearly the better team. With 11 (before RvP was sent off) barca DOMINATED. They had NO shots w/ him... no shots without him.

All of you gooner fans should be upset with SORRY %+# N. Bentdner for his TERRIBLE first touch when he could have changed EVERYTHING. No one has spoken of that.

pimp.gif
  COYS manana fellas!!!

10hnmfo.png

Arsenal fans need to stop looking at what happened today and instead look at the big picture. Every single year the club and Wenger talk about aiming for trophies and yet they do very little to enforce the squad. This season has been no different and until the club wakes up and realizes that Wenger's philosophy is extremely flawed, Arsenal will experience the same problems in the coming years. You look at attack, midfield, defence and GK and you realize Arsenal have problems in all 4 areas. For instance, as excellent as van Persie is, he is notoriously brittle and never stays healthy. Our #2 striker is Bendtner for god know's why and our #3 striker is Chamakh...a guy that Arsenal refused to spend a transfer fee on allowing Bendtner to be a starting striker last season and now Chamakh is a bench warmer for a club that plays a different style than Chamakh is accustomed to. In attacking midfield you have Nasri who is really good but guys like Walcott and Arshavin who are inconsistent. In central midfield you have 3 quality players in Fab, Song and Jack but then a huge drop off with players like Rosicky, Diaby and Denilson. The same goes with CB...Vermalen has proven himself but you never know what you're going to get from the likes of Djourou, Kos and Squillaci. I wont even waste much time talking about our GK situation since it's well documented. You look at the overall quality of the team and only a handful of players are not only very good but can remain healthy for extended periods of time. Until the club addresses many of their key weaknesses then we can not seriously expect them to win trophies.

Sure, right now they are in position to seriously compete for the Premiership title but given the club's lack of depth and mental midgetry I am not holding my breath. Some Arsenal fans are very optimistic about the club's future but I can not see Arsenal seriously competing for titles in 2+ years from now with their current philosophy when you have the likes of Chelsea and Man City who are willing to spend how much ever it takes to win. If the rumors are true that the Glazers are considering selling the club to Arab owners then it's a wrap for Arsenal
ohwell.gif

10hnmfo.png

Arsenal fans need to stop looking at what happened today and instead look at the big picture. Every single year the club and Wenger talk about aiming for trophies and yet they do very little to enforce the squad. This season has been no different and until the club wakes up and realizes that Wenger's philosophy is extremely flawed, Arsenal will experience the same problems in the coming years. You look at attack, midfield, defence and GK and you realize Arsenal have problems in all 4 areas. For instance, as excellent as van Persie is, he is notoriously brittle and never stays healthy. Our #2 striker is Bendtner for god know's why and our #3 striker is Chamakh...a guy that Arsenal refused to spend a transfer fee on allowing Bendtner to be a starting striker last season and now Chamakh is a bench warmer for a club that plays a different style than Chamakh is accustomed to. In attacking midfield you have Nasri who is really good but guys like Walcott and Arshavin who are inconsistent. In central midfield you have 3 quality players in Fab, Song and Jack but then a huge drop off with players like Rosicky, Diaby and Denilson. The same goes with CB...Vermalen has proven himself but you never know what you're going to get from the likes of Djourou, Kos and Squillaci. I wont even waste much time talking about our GK situation since it's well documented. You look at the overall quality of the team and only a handful of players are not only very good but can remain healthy for extended periods of time. Until the club addresses many of their key weaknesses then we can not seriously expect them to win trophies.

Sure, right now they are in position to seriously compete for the Premiership title but given the club's lack of depth and mental midgetry I am not holding my breath. Some Arsenal fans are very optimistic about the club's future but I can not see Arsenal seriously competing for titles in 2+ years from now with their current philosophy when you have the likes of Chelsea and Man City who are willing to spend how much ever it takes to win. If the rumors are true that the Glazers are considering selling the club to Arab owners then it's a wrap for Arsenal
ohwell.gif

^Come on son
laugh.gif
  Why are people still talking about shots?  Seriously, at 1-1 we go through and that is the case if they have 100 shots and we have 0.  It doesn't matter.  So that point is stupid because if we defended the rest of the game we going through and Barca fans are complaining we parked the bus.  To ask us to defend that team with 10 men is ridiculous.  Was there a chance we lost with RVP out there? Of course but was the chances significantly decreased with 10 men.  It was 1 second from when the whistle blew to when he kicked it.  %%+! with that letter of the law bull.  There is a very significant chance that he did not hear it and that he wanted to make sure to get a shot away just incase he was on.

Have to get over it.  Trunks, Hoosiers we have other things to worry about.  Im never surprised by getting %**#$! by the refs.  I have come to accept it as a part of the game at this point since every week there is something controversial going down.  Now we need to see about the injuries.  Fab looked so terrible that I am guessing he is going to be out for a while.  We need Sneezy because we can't win the league with Almunia.  Simple as that.

^Come on son
laugh.gif
  Why are people still talking about shots?  Seriously, at 1-1 we go through and that is the case if they have 100 shots and we have 0.  It doesn't matter.  So that point is stupid because if we defended the rest of the game we going through and Barca fans are complaining we parked the bus.  To ask us to defend that team with 10 men is ridiculous.  Was there a chance we lost with RVP out there? Of course but was the chances significantly decreased with 10 men.  It was 1 second from when the whistle blew to when he kicked it.  %%+! with that letter of the law bull.  There is a very significant chance that he did not hear it and that he wanted to make sure to get a shot away just incase he was on.

Have to get over it.  Trunks, Hoosiers we have other things to worry about.  Im never surprised by getting %**#$! by the refs.  I have come to accept it as a part of the game at this point since every week there is something controversial going down.  Now we need to see about the injuries.  Fab looked so terrible that I am guessing he is going to be out for a while.  We need Sneezy because we can't win the league with Almunia.  Simple as that.

Originally Posted by DLo13

pimp.gif
Me too, Darijo Srna is a helluva player and they have Eduardo.

Edit: Leave it to a Spurs fan to write in Navy, smh. Not to mention that was just stupid. There is absolutely some leeway for interpretation in all of those rules and fact of the matter is it was not deliberate time wasting.

Originally Posted by DLo13

pimp.gif
Me too, Darijo Srna is a helluva player and they have Eduardo.

Edit: Leave it to a Spurs fan to write in Navy, smh. Not to mention that was just stupid. There is absolutely some leeway for interpretation in all of those rules and fact of the matter is it was not deliberate time wasting.

dc1323....not to mention the fact that RvP got that really stupid yellow in the first half. had he not got that card none of this would have happend. your players should be more disciplined and stop acting like a bunch of chickenheads that just got kicked out the club when they dont get their way. stupid foul in the first place. messi clearly got fouled in the box in the first half, you can chalk it up to poetic justice

dc1323....not to mention the fact that RvP got that really stupid yellow in the first half. had he not got that card none of this would have happend. your players should be more disciplined and stop acting like a bunch of chickenheads that just got kicked out the club when they dont get their way. stupid foul in the first place. messi clearly got fouled in the box in the first half, you can chalk it up to poetic justice

Tevez every time Arsenal loses you make the same tired points. We get it. You don't like squad. Why do you insist on saying it over and over? Why do you torture yourself in supporting this club?

Tevez every time Arsenal loses you make the same tired points. We get it. You don't like squad. Why do you insist on saying it over and over? Why do you torture yourself in supporting this club?

Originally Posted by babam11218719

What do you want me to do?

Brag about how great our finances are looking and talk about transfer targets that are 30 million pounds out of Wenger's price range?

Sometimes I have to state the obvious because too many Arsenal fans dont get it. For over 5 years now we've been blaming injuries, refs, etc etc despite all our futility coming down to one little thing...we're not good enough.

Can you atleast explain to me how it's the ref's fault that we didnt attempt one single shot...on target or off target....the entire match? Did the ref prevent Arsenal from attempting  a shot in the 56 minutes van Persie was on the pitch? We have people complaining about Barca players going to the ground too easily but we easily forget that both Messi and Pedro were fouled inside the box during the match and the ref let play continue. All these excuses are simply diversions but the main problems which are the club's greed and Wenger's stubbornness. What's the point of the club being so proud of their property and declining debt when they have nothing to show for it on the pitch? What's the point of Wenger boasting each summer that he has money to spend only for him to insist on relying on the likes of Almunia, Clichy, Diaby, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc?

What do you want me to do?

Brag about how great our finances are looking and talk about transfer targets that are 30 million pounds out of Wenger's price range?

Sometimes I have to state the obvious because too many Arsenal fans dont get it. For over 5 years now we've been blaming injuries, refs, etc etc despite all our futility coming down to one little thing...we're not good enough.

Can you atleast explain to me how it's the ref's fault that we didnt attempt one single shot...on target or off target....the entire match? Did the ref prevent Arsenal from attempting  a shot in the 56 minutes van Persie was on the pitch? We have people complaining about Barca players going to the ground too easily but we easily forget that both Messi and Pedro were fouled inside the box during the match and the ref let play continue. All these excuses are simply diversions but the main problems which are the club's greed and Wenger's stubbornness. What's the point of the club being so proud of their property and declining debt when they have nothing to show for it on the pitch? What's the point of Wenger boasting each summer that he has money to spend only for him to insist on relying on the likes of Almunia, Clichy, Diaby, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner, etc?

In his defense, what else can you do? Jump ship to a different team?
Besides Barca, my teams have been pure garbage for years and I've hated on them like no other due to incompetent ownership/coaching/players. Even the SF Giants last season pissed me the @#$% off on a weekly basis 
laugh.gif

BTW I'm not saying Wenger is incompetent (he is a pretty good manager in my opinion) but sometimes he makes really questionable decisions to say the least 
laugh.gif

In his defense, what else can you do? Jump ship to a different team?
Besides Barca, my teams have been pure garbage for years and I've hated on them like no other due to incompetent ownership/coaching/players. Even the SF Giants last season pissed me the @#$% off on a weekly basis 
laugh.gif

BTW I'm not saying Wenger is incompetent (he is a pretty good manager in my opinion) but sometimes he makes really questionable decisions to say the least 
laugh.gif

Thats a damn good question.

The back 4 have looked solid and have conceded one less goal than league leaders United. Szczsney got hurt be he looks to be a promising keeper (bar the CC final)
I heard no complaints when the super 6 were up and running and we had recently dismantled Chelsea and Barca...but now we are at a low point at the kneejerking and trolling by you and others starts.

To that one spurs fan I know you dont like Arsenal but you cant hnestly say that that second yellow in the KO stages of the CL was justified...lets be serious. I know youre not used to the CL, and will have to go a long time until you get back in, but these aren't just any other game. Yet its a rule but so is putting your hands on someones neck (see Diaby vs Newcastle) but that wasn't called today. The ref has discretion to call or not cal things but since RVP was CLEARLY not deliberately time wasting so I just cant see how you can honestly think the ref was in the right.

Thats a damn good question.

The back 4 have looked solid and have conceded one less goal than league leaders United. Szczsney got hurt be he looks to be a promising keeper (bar the CC final)
I heard no complaints when the super 6 were up and running and we had recently dismantled Chelsea and Barca...but now we are at a low point at the kneejerking and trolling by you and others starts.

To that one spurs fan I know you dont like Arsenal but you cant hnestly say that that second yellow in the KO stages of the CL was justified...lets be serious. I know youre not used to the CL, and will have to go a long time until you get back in, but these aren't just any other game. Yet its a rule but so is putting your hands on someones neck (see Diaby vs Newcastle) but that wasn't called today. The ref has discretion to call or not cal things but since RVP was CLEARLY not deliberately time wasting so I just cant see how you can honestly think the ref was in the right.

Tevez I agree with you in a lot of points but the way you go about it is annoying and corny.  I'm not saying you can't crticize the team and I've done it more than a few times but the way you go about saying the same stuff about the team over and over.  The transfer window is closed.  This is the same team we will have the rest of the year so there is no point in getting mad about backup players.  I don't even care about their diving and all of that other stuff but the ref simply cannot make a decision like that. Barca were the better team but if we did win the tie what would that have mattered?  Would that have been the only time in history the better team didin't win?  I think not.  Ref never gave us a chance with the RVP red.  Simple as that.

Tevez I agree with you in a lot of points but the way you go about it is annoying and corny.  I'm not saying you can't crticize the team and I've done it more than a few times but the way you go about saying the same stuff about the team over and over.  The transfer window is closed.  This is the same team we will have the rest of the year so there is no point in getting mad about backup players.  I don't even care about their diving and all of that other stuff but the ref simply cannot make a decision like that. Barca were the better team but if we did win the tie what would that have mattered?  Would that have been the only time in history the better team didin't win?  I think not.  Ref never gave us a chance with the RVP red.  Simple as that.

And so whats the point of numerous Gooners in here saying the same stuff over and over (blaming the refs, lamenting RVP's dismissal)? Are they not entitled to their own opinions? What's the point of message boards then if you cant state your opinion? Why dont we have a new rule here...if you see someone make a comment that you wanted to make then you shouldnt post your comment just so that we can avoid redundancy.

I dont see you complaining when more optimistic Arsenal fans in here repeat the same comments. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and on a discussion board you are free to state whatever you want, how ever many times you want.

The truth hurts and that is Arsenal are not good enough. No point in playing the "What if?" game after today's defeat when the club has been falling short time and time again for nearly 6 years now. Arsenal are still in contention for two major trophies and regardless of whether or not they win or lose this season, they will have to try and improve their squad (and spend money) if they are to seriously compete in the coming years. Otherwise the club will just be spinning its wheels.

Back
Top Bottom