The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWW
pimp.gif

wow. can't believe pep took villa out for keita. barca was on their backfoot after that. they aren't in too bad of a position though, i can't see arsenal replicating this performance at camp nou.

wow. can't believe pep took villa out for keita. barca was on their backfoot after that. they aren't in too bad of a position though, i can't see arsenal replicating this performance at camp nou.

can't believe we came back and stole that one. that 2nd half slowed WAY down for a while. didn't seem like we'd be doing much. glad we finished off a couple opportunities down the stretch tho.

huge win since playing @ barca isn't promising at all. WAY more manageable now.

can't believe we came back and stole that one. that 2nd half slowed WAY down for a while. didn't seem like we'd be doing much. glad we finished off a couple opportunities down the stretch tho.

huge win since playing @ barca isn't promising at all. WAY more manageable now.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Yeah, they looked awful the minute Villa was substituted. Can't believe Valdes got beat on the near post. SMH
Great game, though.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Yeah, they looked awful the minute Villa was substituted. Can't believe Valdes got beat on the near post. SMH
Great game, though.

Back
Top Bottom