The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

laugh.gif
I love seeing the smug Barcelona fans after they lose.

Get ready for an onslaught at the Camp Nou.

Guardiola made a mistake by subbing Villa out for Keita. Up until that moment, Barcelona was the superior side with more potential to score. A chance to go up 2-0 in the first leg may have killed off the tie. He essentially settled for a 1-0 win with that move. However, Keita didn't make Barcelona any more defensively sound. Rather, they became more vulnerable without a legitimate forward to get a hold of attacking opportunities. Many times, you saw Dani Alves at the receiving end of through passes that perhaps, Villa would have taken advantage of. Victor Valdes with an inexcusable error on the first goal. Arsene Wenger countered with Arshavin for Alex Song and it played out well. Arsene outclassed Pep tonight. Koscielny and Wilshere, Men of the Match.

Guardiola made a mistake by subbing Villa out for Keita. Up until that moment, Barcelona was the superior side with more potential to score. A chance to go up 2-0 in the first leg may have killed off the tie. He essentially settled for a 1-0 win with that move. However, Keita didn't make Barcelona any more defensively sound. Rather, they became more vulnerable without a legitimate forward to get a hold of attacking opportunities. Many times, you saw Dani Alves at the receiving end of through passes that perhaps, Villa would have taken advantage of. Victor Valdes with an inexcusable error on the first goal. Arsene Wenger countered with Arshavin for Alex Song and it played out well. Arsene outclassed Pep tonight. Koscielny and Wilshere, Men of the Match.

Wow. What a game. Still cant believe they pulled it out. Only thing that would have been more surprising than Arshavin scoring would have been Betdner .

Wow. What a game. Still cant believe they pulled it out. Only thing that would have been more surprising than Arshavin scoring would have been Betdner .

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

laugh.gif

Get ready for an onslaught at the Camp Nou

Don't know any Barca fans to be smug. Probably just your perception.

LOL at onslaught. Right. Cocky much?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kapstone

You're crazy.  Arshavin has actually been on good form for about a month. 

Great performance for us.  Love the resolve to get back in the game.  Its obviously still going to be tough at the Nou Camp but we put ourselves in about the best position we could really ask for.

Originally Posted by kapstone

You're crazy.  Arshavin has actually been on good form for about a month. 

Great performance for us.  Love the resolve to get back in the game.  Its obviously still going to be tough at the Nou Camp but we put ourselves in about the best position we could really ask for.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif

The bandwagon Barca fans are definitely smug and think that the team is untouchable.  There are some barca fans that are respectful.

laugh.gif

The bandwagon Barca fans are definitely smug and think that the team is untouchable.  There are some barca fans that are respectful.

Welp, let me commit suicide. Nice knowing you NT fam.

See y'all guys in the 2nd leg. Hopefully we have Puyol in good health.

Welp, let me commit suicide. Nice knowing you NT fam.

See y'all guys in the 2nd leg. Hopefully we have Puyol in good health.

laugh.gif

Plenty of Barca fans are smug douches, obviously there are some cool ones (especially the ones in this thread) but the glory hunters are smug as can be.

Cocky?
laugh.gif
The *%#$ you talking about? Barca will be out for blood at home.

laugh.gif

Plenty of Barca fans are smug douches, obviously there are some cool ones (especially the ones in this thread) but the glory hunters are smug as can be.

Cocky?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cocky?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
think he thought you meant arsenal was going to slaughter barca...i thought that too at first actually
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cocky?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
think he thought you meant arsenal was going to slaughter barca...i thought that too at first actually
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom