The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

that messi header off the rebound was a goal...he was behind the ball when pedro shot it. lets see if arsenal can capitalize off the error. doubt it. wilshere is dope though. havent seen someone toss messi off a 50/50 like that in a while.

My dude should of had a hat trick by now, that 1st miss then around the 22nd minute he got a horrible first touch that would of broken that line and been one on one with the keeper.

Xavi needs to at least give Dani boy one chip pass, Dani is making good late runs but no one is seeing him or are hesitant to pass it.

My dude should of had a hat trick by now, that 1st miss then around the 22nd minute he got a horrible first touch that would of broken that line and been one on one with the keeper.

Xavi needs to at least give Dani boy one chip pass, Dani is making good late runs but no one is seeing him or are hesitant to pass it.

good start, garbage middle, decent finish. luckily still in this. lucked out major on the offsides call.

good start, garbage middle, decent finish. luckily still in this. lucked out major on the offsides call.

The team needs to take notes from Jack, great first half from him. That early yellow on Song was costly, but his backup is Denilson so I don't know what Wenger should do there. I don't know why we keep trying to cross it in. The only threat we have up there is Rvp its not going to work. We are still only down one (thankfully) we have the weapons to out gun them. The back 4 needs to play better and right now out pressing is nonexistent.Let's *%#+@*! go!

The team needs to take notes from Jack, great first half from him. That early yellow on Song was costly, but his backup is Denilson so I don't know what Wenger should do there. I don't know why we keep trying to cross it in. The only threat we have up there is Rvp its not going to work. We are still only down one (thankfully) we have the weapons to out gun them. The back 4 needs to play better and right now out pressing is nonexistent.Let's *%#+@*! go!

I wish I could be WATCHING this game but I already missed class yesterday for the tottenham game lol thank God for smartphones and the ESPN app
smile.gif

LETS GO BARCA! !!!

I wish I could be WATCHING this game but I already missed class yesterday for the tottenham game lol thank God for smartphones and the ESPN app
smile.gif

LETS GO BARCA! !!!

Back
Top Bottom