The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by trunks206

thank god for notifications since i will be missing the game
frown.gif

Stream it on your phone.

what app!
nerd.gif

I've got an evo and I can just stream it on the same sites that you stream them on your computer. What phone do you have?

thank god for notifications since i will be missing the game
frown.gif

Stream it on your phone.

what app!
nerd.gif

I've got an evo and I can just stream it on the same sites that you stream them on your computer. What phone do you have?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i turned it off the isntant the whistle sounded, whats that fool doing?

Is Gattuso normally this hot-headed?�

The guy shoulda been sent off 3 times...
30t6p3b.gif
Sky Sport 24 claim Gattuso's reaction was sparked after Jordan allegedly called him a "f***ing Italian bastard".

30t6p3b.gif
Sky Sport 24 claim Gattuso's reaction was sparked after Jordan allegedly called him a "f***ing Italian bastard".

30t6p3b.gif
gattuso is definitely a firecracker...but usually he's a little more composed. i would think something along those lines would have had to have been said to get him to act on those emotions.

30t6p3b.gif
gattuso is definitely a firecracker...but usually he's a little more composed. i would think something along those lines would have had to have been said to get him to act on those emotions.

I cant freaking wait for Wednesday!!!! I've got Math HW and a major paper that I need to finish in the next two days so I can skip classes on Wednesday to catch the match at the pub. I cant concentrate though....This game cant come fast enough.

Also good news Narsi my be good to go for the match aswell.

-------Szczesny------

Eboue--DJ--Kos--Clichy
Wilshere---Song
-----Cesc-----
Theo--RVP--Nasri

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets #%*$+@# Go!

Yeah I know I'm quoting myself but my lineup is the official one.I'm at the pub and I'm beyond excited! Let's %@#+@%# go!

I cant freaking wait for Wednesday!!!! I've got Math HW and a major paper that I need to finish in the next two days so I can skip classes on Wednesday to catch the match at the pub. I cant concentrate though....This game cant come fast enough.

Also good news Narsi my be good to go for the match aswell.

-------Szczesny------

Eboue--DJ--Kos--Clichy
Wilshere---Song
-----Cesc-----
Theo--RVP--Nasri

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets #%*$+@# Go!

Yeah I know I'm quoting myself but my lineup is the official one.I'm at the pub and I'm beyond excited! Let's %@#+@%# go!

Who has more pace? Messi or Theo? i know Theo as Sprinter pace but Messi is making the Gunners back look like there going in slow motion. 

Who has more pace? Messi or Theo? i know Theo as Sprinter pace but Messi is making the Gunners back look like there going in slow motion. 

messi to villa easy as you like. wenger has to bench song at half. kinda wish van persie had just equalised just to make the game a little more interesting. not like i get bored watching the best team ever dominate
laugh.gif

messi to villa easy as you like. wenger has to bench song at half. kinda wish van persie had just equalised just to make the game a little more interesting. not like i get bored watching the best team ever dominate
laugh.gif

that messi header off the rebound was a goal...he was behind the ball when pedro shot it. lets see if arsenal can capitalize off the error. doubt it. wilshere is dope though. havent seen someone toss messi off a 50/50 like that in a while.

Back
Top Bottom