The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

I don't care what anyone thinks, Spurs are the truth this year, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make the final.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
When we played Inter in 97, we were the real underdog and we won.
And if you take a look at Spurs squad it's a very good one and a better one we had in 97.
It's soccer, everything is possible.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

I don't care what anyone thinks, Spurs are the truth this year, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make the final.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
When we played Inter in 97, we were the real underdog and we won.
And if you take a look at Spurs squad it's a very good one and a better one we had in 97.
It's soccer, everything is possible.

Excited for the match today.

I think the zlaltan bicycle at the end of the game should have stood as a goal.

Kind of like in the NBA when at the end of the game when someone drives to the basket they tend to let more contact go then they would earlier. It's the end of the game let the players scratch and claw a little more to victory.

O well. Rooting for Arsenal today...as a Real Madrid fan i do not want any part of Barcelona lolol

Excited for the match today.

I think the zlaltan bicycle at the end of the game should have stood as a goal.

Kind of like in the NBA when at the end of the game when someone drives to the basket they tend to let more contact go then they would earlier. It's the end of the game let the players scratch and claw a little more to victory.

O well. Rooting for Arsenal today...as a Real Madrid fan i do not want any part of Barcelona lolol

is this game not on tv? i've check my guide three times and there no game listed at 245pm EST. i know sometimes its not listed and still on...

i've got a fever today, so working from home. the game better be on tv

EDIT: NM found it...non HD channels
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

is this game not on tv? i've check my guide three times and there no game listed at 245pm EST. i know sometimes its not listed and still on...

i've got a fever today, so working from home. the game better be on tv

EDIT: NM found it...non HD channels
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Fab broke his leg when he kicked Puyol's .  Adrenaline is a real thing because he gets up and is not even limping and then after he hits the penalty he starts to feel the pain.

Fab broke his leg when he kicked Puyol's .  Adrenaline is a real thing because he gets up and is not even limping and then after he hits the penalty he starts to feel the pain.

Back
Top Bottom