The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ Milan losing to this bum *$@ team.

atleast ill be able to take solace in the fact that arsenal will probably lose by double digits in aggregate.
laugh.gif
 yes i am mad
Barcelona > Tottenham.

Ever so slightly.
indifferent.gif

I don't care what anyone thinks, Spurs are the truth this year, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make the final.

I don't care what anyone thinks, Spurs are the truth this year, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make the final.

I didn't say they would win it, this tournament is about favorable draws. Let's say Arsenal gets knocked out by Barcelona, and Tottenham moves on to he next round, are Spurs a better team for having gone farther than you guys? It seems like Spurs are good at playing in pressured games, and as long as they don't draw Real or Barca, you cant really tell how far they will make it.

I didn't say they would win it, this tournament is about favorable draws. Let's say Arsenal gets knocked out by Barcelona, and Tottenham moves on to he next round, are Spurs a better team for having gone farther than you guys? It seems like Spurs are good at playing in pressured games, and as long as they don't draw Real or Barca, you cant really tell how far they will make it.

Great game! Gatusso can do whatever he wants cuz in the end we still got the W and he's goin home with: a fine, a suspension, AND a loss.Pluss he wouldn't be able to handle Joe. Lock em both up in a room and Gatusso's physical recovery would be 6 months, psychological recovery 6 months lol.C.O.Y.S.

Great game! Gatusso can do whatever he wants cuz in the end we still got the W and he's goin home with: a fine, a suspension, AND a loss.Pluss he wouldn't be able to handle Joe. Lock em both up in a room and Gatusso's physical recovery would be 6 months, psychological recovery 6 months lol.C.O.Y.S.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

laugh.gif

atleast ill be able to take solace in the fact that arsenal will probably lose by double digits in aggregate.
laugh.gif
 yes i am mad
Barcelona > Tottenham.

Ever so slightly.
indifferent.gif

did i say anything contrary to that?

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yes i am mad
Barcelona > Tottenham.

Ever so slightly.
indifferent.gif

did i say anything contrary to that?

For whatever its worth, foxsoccer.tv is having a free preview through next weeks games. I dont think they tomorrows games live but have replays, etc. Might be worth checking out

For whatever its worth, foxsoccer.tv is having a free preview through next weeks games. I dont think they tomorrows games live but have replays, etc. Might be worth checking out

I dunno about the final, but that was a great win for the Spurs.

Gatusso is a little Biatch.

Arsenal fans can stay salty cuz they about to get ripped.

COYS

COYS

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

COYS
QFT

YID ARMY

COYS
QFT

YID ARMY

COYS
And spurs will finish 5th and won't even be back next year.

COYS
And spurs will finish 5th and won't even be back next year.

Back
Top Bottom