The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

but it was two footed straight on the ball. if he caught anything besides ball he woulda seen red. gomes playing out of his mind against yepes.

but it was two footed straight on the ball. if he caught anything besides ball he woulda seen red. gomes playing out of his mind against yepes.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

laugh.gif
I was just thinking the same thing. Gomes playing like he in one of those games on FIFA when the computer makes the keeper make EVERY save
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was just thinking the same thing. Gomes playing like he in one of those games on FIFA when the computer makes the keeper make EVERY save
laugh.gif

crouch looks so funny when he gets mad. gattuso shoving him just looks comedic. #*%@ is getting a lil chippy out there.

crouch looks so funny when he gets mad. gattuso shoving him just looks comedic. #*%@ is getting a lil chippy out there.

gattuso is gonna get send off i can feel it hes feelin a little to froggy

EDIT: yellow card for him and hes out for the next game

gattuso is gonna get send off i can feel it hes feelin a little to froggy

EDIT: yellow card for him and hes out for the next game

As far as I know, it doesn't matter if he got "all-ball"... it was still a 2-footed tackle, which is what FIFA, I presume, is wanting to clamp-down on.  It's dangerous and something they want to get rid of... That was the impression I got, anyway.

As far as I know, it doesn't matter if he got "all-ball"... it was still a 2-footed tackle, which is what FIFA, I presume, is wanting to clamp-down on.  It's dangerous and something they want to get rid of... That was the impression I got, anyway.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

roll.gif
Announcer showing his loyalty there. "YESSSSS!"
Lol, was thinking the same thing... I didn't expect that...
Lol at Crouch blowing kisses towards the cam... at least we didn't see the robot... 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

roll.gif
Announcer showing his loyalty there. "YESSSSS!"
Lol, was thinking the same thing... I didn't expect that...
Lol at Crouch blowing kisses towards the cam... at least we didn't see the robot... 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ Milan losing to this bum *$@ team.

atleast ill be able to take solace in the fact that arsenal will probably lose by double digits in aggregate.
laugh.gif
 yes i am mad

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ Milan losing to this bum *$@ team.

atleast ill be able to take solace in the fact that arsenal will probably lose by double digits in aggregate.
laugh.gif
 yes i am mad

Back
Top Bottom