The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by JUS3

Pique is out for the 2nd leg right?
yessir
pimp.gif

friend told me he's blowing out shakira's back? damn
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
What a game and what a come back! We could have been down alot more early, but at the same time we also could have been up. We played great in the opening 10-15 minutes.

Pure class strike from RVP and Arshavin coming through for us when we needed it. I thought that if Bendtner passed it back to Arshavin when he fought for it back in the box would have put us up 3-1 (Arshavin with space on the corner of the box with his right foot = game over) oh well on to the Camp Nou with hope again. *touch wood* but this time around we may be even able to field a stronger team than this game with Sagna coming back. (+ an outside chance of TV aswell)

I'm soooo damn proud of this team right now, I'm smiling ear to ear.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Jack bosses a midfield of Xavi and Iniesta!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
MOTM easy...followed by Kosh and finally Szczesny/Clichy.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
What a game and what a come back! We could have been down alot more early, but at the same time we also could have been up. We played great in the opening 10-15 minutes.

Pure class strike from RVP and Arshavin coming through for us when we needed it. I thought that if Bendtner passed it back to Arshavin when he fought for it back in the box would have put us up 3-1 (Arshavin with space on the corner of the box with his right foot = game over) oh well on to the Camp Nou with hope again. *touch wood* but this time around we may be even able to field a stronger team than this game with Sagna coming back. (+ an outside chance of TV aswell)

I'm soooo damn proud of this team right now, I'm smiling ear to ear.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif
I love seeing the smug Barcelona fans after they lose.

Get ready for an onslaught at the Camp Nou

Don't know any Barca fans to be smug. Probably just your perception.

LOL at onslaught. Right. Cocky much?

Plenty of Barca fans are smug douches, obviously there are some cool ones (especially the ones in this thread) but the glory hunters are smug as can be.

Cocky?
laugh.gif
The *%#$ you talking about? Barca will be out for blood at home.
Let's not act like ALOT of Arsenal fans aren't the same way.  I like the actual team of Arsenal alot (if Barca suddenly vanished or some @#$%, I'd root for them) Much respect to fans like Carlos Tevez, Deadset, etc. Your fans are extremely loyal, which I respect alot, but some of them go overboard...The fans I was at the game with today= stereotypical gooners fan saying @#$% like "Barca's only good cause they play in La Liga"
indifferent.gif

And yea theres alot of garbage @#$ bandwagon barca fans too. Dude I was sitting next to today would dome up Messi if he had the chance 
indifferent.gif
 Every single possession he was dropping monologues about Messi's greatness. Please stop making us look bad!!

I'm not gonna sit here and act like we didn't play like @#$%. SO MANY DAMN TURNOVERS!!!!!  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

Plenty of Barca fans are smug douches, obviously there are some cool ones (especially the ones in this thread) but the glory hunters are smug as can be.

Cocky?
laugh.gif
Let's not act like ALOT of Arsenal fans aren't the same way.  I like the actual team of Arsenal alot (if Barca suddenly vanished or some @#$%, I'd root for them) Much respect to fans like Carlos Tevez, Deadset, etc. Your fans are extremely loyal, which I respect alot, but some of them go overboard...The fans I was at the game with today= stereotypical gooners fan saying @#$% like "Barca's only good cause they play in La Liga"
indifferent.gif

And yea theres alot of garbage @#$ bandwagon barca fans too. Dude I was sitting next to today would dome up Messi if he had the chance 
indifferent.gif
 Every single possession he was dropping monologues about Messi's greatness. Please stop making us look bad!!

I'm not gonna sit here and act like we didn't play like @#$%. SO MANY DAMN TURNOVERS!!!!!  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Wilshire literally tore us apart...Dude has MASSIVE potential. Isn't he only 19 
sick.gif

Wilshire literally tore us apart...Dude has MASSIVE potential. Isn't he only 19 
sick.gif

Gotta say, this win made my week 
pimp.gif
Cant believe we came back to win this. I'm just so happy right now 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta say, this win made my week 
pimp.gif
Cant believe we came back to win this. I'm just so happy right now 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Wilshire Wilshere literally tore us apart...Dude has MASSIVE potential. Isn't he only 19 
sick.gif
Yup. 
Fabio better be paying close attention and NEVER EVER play him as a holding midfielder again.

To go with your earlier point, I hope I dont come off as a cocky arsenal fan. I just have alot of faith and belief in my team (which is a good thing on a day like today but its a bad thing when we have games like we've had against Spurs and Newcastle) but its nothing more than that. Im just so happy that we showed today what we are capable of, last year we were really banged up going into this amazing tie now we're at almost full strength so it is great to see us redeem ourselves (thus far) from last year.

*touches wood again*

Oh and wow at my dude Szczesny his first team debut was at OT against Man U and his first CL game is against Barca and he did pretty well in both games. 

In Arsene we trust.

Wilshire Wilshere literally tore us apart...Dude has MASSIVE potential. Isn't he only 19 
sick.gif
Yup. 
Fabio better be paying close attention and NEVER EVER play him as a holding midfielder again.

To go with your earlier point, I hope I dont come off as a cocky arsenal fan. I just have alot of faith and belief in my team (which is a good thing on a day like today but its a bad thing when we have games like we've had against Spurs and Newcastle) but its nothing more than that. Im just so happy that we showed today what we are capable of, last year we were really banged up going into this amazing tie now we're at almost full strength so it is great to see us redeem ourselves (thus far) from last year.

*touches wood again*

Oh and wow at my dude Szczesny his first team debut was at OT against Man U and his first CL game is against Barca and he did pretty well in both games. 

In Arsene we trust.

sick.gif
Yup. 

*touches wood again*

In Arsene we trust.
Nah I'm not talking about you Arsenal fans on NT, you guys are all good in my book. It's just the stereotypical Gooner fan I don't like, the ones that make RIDICULOUS claims about Arsenal. But like I said we (Barca) have equally annoying fans that say @#$% like "We are invincible" or better yet "Best team of all time" when we haven't won anything yet  
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Yup. 

*touches wood again*

In Arsene we trust.
Nah I'm not talking about you Arsenal fans on NT, you guys are all good in my book. It's just the stereotypical Gooner fan I don't like, the ones that make RIDICULOUS claims about Arsenal. But like I said we (Barca) have equally annoying fans that say @#$% like "We are invincible" or better yet "Best team of all time" when we haven't won anything yet  
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Yeah true, every single big European club has them. Acting like their club is the best in the world, other clubs are inferior, greatest club ever, etc. Most of the people in this thread aren't like that, thankfully. Some trash talk is always necessary though
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Yeah true, every single big European club has them. Acting like their club is the best in the world, other clubs are inferior, greatest club ever, etc. Most of the people in this thread aren't like that, thankfully. Some trash talk is always necessary though
laugh.gif

Should have kept Villa in the game and Messi had many chances to feed Villa but instead decided to drive past defenders. We'll bounce back, I'm hoping for Messi to have a better game. Good win Arsenal fans.

Should have kept Villa in the game and Messi had many chances to feed Villa but instead decided to drive past defenders. We'll bounce back, I'm hoping for Messi to have a better game. Good win Arsenal fans.

laugh.gif

Cocky?
laugh.gif
Yeah, I did think you were referring an Arsenal onslaught at the Nou Camp. 
I probably should have been more specific, I don't know any real Barca fans to be smug. I classify band-wagoners as simply that, band-wagoners. Been to pubs across the country, and the Barca fans I've come across were basically all cool people.

Back
Top Bottom