The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Watching the 1st half ( couldn't watch 2nd) I felt like Barcelona didn't have that midfield dominance we are all use to watching. Messi wasn't playing at his true potential IMO.
We easily allowed for Arsenal counter-attacks, and some were very close.

I do have faith that we will bounce back and win the 2nd leg. We lost the battle but not the war. Congrats to Arsenal though, a much deserved win.

I still have my money on Inter making it to the finals as a Barca fan.

Watching the 1st half ( couldn't watch 2nd) I felt like Barcelona didn't have that midfield dominance we are all use to watching. Messi wasn't playing at his true potential IMO.
We easily allowed for Arsenal counter-attacks, and some were very close.

I do have faith that we will bounce back and win the 2nd leg. We lost the battle but not the war. Congrats to Arsenal though, a much deserved win.

I still have my money on Inter making it to the finals as a Barca fan.

Originally Posted by trunks206

2u5algw.jpg

Arshavin we love you. Name another player who'd wear a shirt with of pic of himself celebrating on it.

laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The arrogance is almost too much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

2u5algw.jpg

Arshavin we love you. Name another player who'd wear a shirt with of pic of himself celebrating on it.

laugh.gif

The arrogance is almost too much
laugh.gif

Nah I did not. Some guy in UK did...however I am getting it printed on shirts at a local place that is well known for their custom high quality shirts. I will post when I finish it.
pimp.gif

Nah I did not. Some guy in UK did...however I am getting it printed on shirts at a local place that is well known for their custom high quality shirts. I will post when I finish it.
pimp.gif

ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL

Still waiting on my hoody from their team store...going on 5 weeks now...ridiculous. Great game though. Puyol will obviously have a big impact on the upcoming legs but Pique gone certainly helps Arsenal.

Let's keep this going Gunners...

ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL

Still waiting on my hoody from their team store...going on 5 weeks now...ridiculous. Great game though. Puyol will obviously have a big impact on the upcoming legs but Pique gone certainly helps Arsenal.

Let's keep this going Gunners...

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Can't wait til Chelsea buy Jack Wilshere.
pimp.gif

There is no way this will happen.
laugh.gif
happy.gif

It's funny how poor Chelsea are with bringing good, young players to the club.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Can't wait til Chelsea buy Jack Wilshere.
pimp.gif

There is no way this will happen.
laugh.gif
happy.gif

It's funny how poor Chelsea are with bringing good, young players to the club.

Back
Top Bottom