The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Im listening to a Spanish stream, dudes are going nuts 
laugh.gif

This doesn't have to get into a Mou vs Pep debate. I hate these type of conversations. Prove nothing.

If you want to criticize Mou or Pep do it separately, no need to compare them to make an argument. I don't think there is a "best coach" in the world. That's dumb to me.
well the best coach in the world for today was Ancelotti 
smokin.gif

We sold ronaldo for a bargain :smh:

When the transfer happened, i thought, whoa. This is wayyy too much money for one single player.

Years later, after looking at his stats and what he's done along with the Bale transfer free - Hell yea, it was a bargain. Ferguson said not to long ago he wanted 150 million pounds, wonder if Real would have done it.

Last edited:
Bayern isn't overrated. I just think because they won their league a month ago they lost their competitive edge.

Everybody else has been in a fight. Bayern have been on cruise control. You can't just flip a switch and get your hunger back when you've been cruising for a month. The weakness of the Bundesliga came back to haunt them just like it did PSG.

Bayern isn't overrated. I just think because they won their league a month ago they lost their competitive edge.

Everybody else has been in a fight. Bayern have been on cruise control. You can't just flip a switch and get your hunger back when you've been cruising for a month. The weakness of the Bundesliga came back to haunt them just like it did PSG.

This.

But I also just think Madrid has the better team. Simple as that. Didnt expext this onslaught...heck nobody did though.

I believe Bayern have the better team, madrid have the better players. The tiki taka style doesn't always work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom