The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

That's beautiful man 
embarassed.gif
Thanks man. Going on 8 years

Got married during the 2006 world cup. June 24th.
Funny cuz if Maxi Rodriquez doesnt score that goal vs mexico in OT it would have ruined my wedding day lol
I watched that game in Sudan, and i have to admit I was rooting pretty hard for Mexico. My cousins were happy though

Mourinho won the CL with Porto son. Porto.

Pep can't even win it with Bayern, the best team in the world

cmon son mou failed to win with madrid.. this argument can go both ways..

I honestly just find it funny how quick everyone is to jump on this pep is overrated bandwagon..

name a mourinho team that didn't have superstars.. name an Ancelotti team? Pep gets so much hate for what he's done but these managers aren't winning trebles with wigan..
superstars after the fact is more like it with Mourinho bro....At Porto No one knew who Deco, Ricardo Carvalho, Paulo Ferreira, Bosingwa, Nuno Valente, Costinha, or Pedro Mendes were before they won. At Inter same thing bro....come on ...I am not saying Pep isn't a good coach second best maybe. Mourinho is the only one who has done it with a team with a fraction of the budget of other top European sides, Porto.....and trust me I despise Porto..

read the article from a few years back if you don't recall http://si.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1182630/index.htm 

Although like any strategy, it can possibly evolve and adapt to counter what people are doing to defend it

Last edited:
Gunna be crazy if Bayern can't breach Real once in 180 minutes.

Ancelotti the Italian master :smokin

This doesn't have to get into a Mou vs Pep debate. I hate these type of conversations. Prove nothing.

If you want to criticize Mou or Pep do it separately, no need to compare them to make an argument. I don't think there is a "best coach" in the world. That's dumb to me.

Who cares how much possesion you have when you ain't doing anything with it. 60 passes to get the ball on the wing to Alaba. Boring stuff.

Beauty of free kick Ronny.

Back
Top Bottom