The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Anyone see this nonsense? They threw a banana at Dani Alves :smh:

But he turned around and stuck it right to them and ate it during a corner kick, good for him :lol:

Last edited:
Yep. Watched the game and thought he dealt with the obvious racism brilliantly. Fair play to him.

Just got home, got the stream on. Lets see what happens.

We can't just give Benfica win all these god damn trophies man, I can't take it. Juventus better come thru Thursday too.

@coupelt88 I like you man I really so but hoping Juventus gets a good result against Benfica this week is the wrong approach bro. You see Portugal could lose a Champions League spot if Benfica doesn't succeed. When Porto plays in Europe I cheer for them and I'm a Benfica fan, actually a paying member. Come on bro the Portuguese league needs this. Anyhow, Quaresma probably just lost his World Cup roster spot

@coupelt88 I like you man I really so but hoping Juventus gets a good result against Benfica this week is the wrong approach bro. You see Portugal could lose a Champions League spot if Benfica doesn't succeed. When Porto plays in Europe I cheer for them and I'm a Benfica fan, actually a paying member. Come on bro the Portuguese league needs this. Anyhow, Quaresma probably just lost his World Cup roster spot

Don't care, don't care, don't care.

I never have and never will cheer for Benfica (even if they are a Portuguese team), that's just the way it is and forever will be. Lol

Porto can make the champions league still during the playoffs in the summer, they're capable of doing so. As for Quaresma, he better make it, esp after Nani hasn't played in 7 months.

Last edited:
BmQ6jYVCEAADrjD.jpg

Young POTY and POTY

*Real Madrid Future Property

:lol:

:pimp:

Anyone see this nonsense? They threw a banana at Dani Alves :smh:

But he turned around and stuck it right to them and ate it during a corner kick, good for him :lol:

BmQyhlaCAAE0OOz.jpg

'Neymar's post on Instagram (with his son) supporting Alves! "We are all monkeys"'

Last edited:
Damn Neymar is younger than me and got a son already. What am I doing with my life? :smh:

But I agree with beans, that Instagram pic is dumb. There are better ways of going about it than that

I guess it's the Brazilian way of African-Americans taking ninja away from the white man :lol:

Seriously though the banana and monkey thing has been going on forever in football and none of this fifa fighting racism **** and everything else that has happened in the world has ended it. Ignoring it hasn't done anything to change it. When nothing else works u gotta find a new way of dealing with it. And Alves has gotten props and support for how he went about handling it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom