The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

BmPOXTJIMAAVZSy.jpg

Awesome!!! Funny Red Sox fans which I am have been following Liverpool this year and want that trophy. I'm glad I'm not a Liverpool supporter

Excluding the City/Palace result...

1 - Liverpool Pld 36, Pts 80, Gd +50 
2 - Chelsea Pld 36, Pts 78, Gd +43 
3 - Man City Pld 35, Pts 77, Gd +57

Chelsea always win the big games, they're going to be haunted by the losses against bottom of the table teams.

Is it's City's to lose now?

Guess the English media will be back on Jose's Dyck this week. Continuing with their ridiculous see-saw relationship lol

Last edited:
Is it's City's to lose now?
Hmmm... hang on.  What I posted was from the Premier League Twitter feed, but according to the table on premierleague.com, its...

[table][tr][td]1[/td][td]
shim.gif
[/td][td](1)[/td][td]Liverpool[/td][td]36[/td][td]25[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]96[/td][td]46[/td][td]50[/td][td]80[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]
shim.gif
[/td][td](2)[/td][td]Chelsea[/td][td]36[/td][td]24[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]69[/td][td]26[/td][td]43[/td][td]78[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]
shim.gif
[/td][td](3)[/td][td]Manchester City[/td][td]34[/td][td]23[/td][td]5[/td][td]6[/td][td]91[/td][td]35[/td][td]56[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

Interestingly enough...Owen Hargreaves just said he was so impressed with Yaya when he started training with him everyday. Just said Yaya has everything in his locker, pace, strength, finesse, awareness etc.

He then went on to say if Yaya was English, Brazilian or Argentine, he would get way more love.

Wow, forgot Atletico play Valencia.

RM & Barca needed them and expected them to drop points, but they're winning with 15 mins left.

I haven't watched American Sportscenter in years, but they'd consider footy in their top 10 nowadays?

yeah sometimes theyll have a play or two in the top 10. boggles my mind that neither of his made it last night after seeing the whole list. they should have been in there hands down. oh well

There are games where Quaresma looks like a crack. And then there are games like the one he's playing right now, dude looks awful through almost 40 minutes...

Back
Top Bottom