The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

There are games where Quaresma looks like a crack. And then there are games like the one he's playing right now, dude looks awful through almost 40 minutes...

Welcome to Quaresma's career, you're late to the party - but it's fun!

You lucky bastard with your satellite, every time I watch a Portuguese match it's such a hectic time to find a stream. Wish they were back on ESPN3, have fun.

i got to get home soon to watch second half. We need to at least win this trophy.

Last edited:
Porto should be up atleast 1-0. Good game by Varela. Great first half by Herrera (easily MOTM so far) Jackson Martinez :smh: Gotta finish atleast 1 of those...

Coupé It Coupé It Quaresma looked like he was in rare form like 6 games ago, it's been ALL downhill from there :x

Just got home, got the stream on. Lets see what happens.

We can't just give Benfica win all these god damn trophies man, I can't take it. Juventus better come thru Thursday too.

Last edited:
Hahaha @ Quaresma's reaction to being subbed off. Wow :wow:

The Portuguese commentators said this has been one of his worst days, guess your criticism was on point Chiva.

Ouch didnt know Lpool lost at anfield.

Champions don't do that **** in such a crucial fixture

Been that type of year for. Porto.

Jackson Martinez is such a bum , how do you punt a penalty kick when you're suppose to be a striker. We should have sold this dude when his stock was high. Colombia better prey Falcao recovers in time.

Didn't get a chance to watch the game, but :pimp: @ Chelsea. Although this just makes that loss to Sunderland hurt even more.

Damn Villarreal playing verticle football & their back 4 playing Baeca very well. Barca down 2-0...

At least my son's team won today 6-3. My boy had 2 assts playing the left & right back... We're 2-0 for the spring season so far...

Messi 
pimp.gif

Wow, Barça was crazy lucky to get those two own goals from Villareal. Tito was shining down on them.

Great goal by Messi tho to win it.

Back
Top Bottom