The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

As a die-hard Chelsea fan, I wanted a 2013-14 Man U home shirt b/c of its styling. I admired that button collar and the clean red. 

Just bought one. No name printing. $24 is a steal! Repped.
And you'd actually wear it?! 

As a die-hard Chelsea fan, I wanted a 2013-14 Man U home shirt b/c of its styling. I admired that button collar and the clean red. 

Just bought one. No name printing. $24 is a steal! Repped.
i like the umbro manchester city kit, but I would never be caught dead wearing one

i like the umbro manchester city kit, but I would never be caught dead wearing one
I'll put some red electrical tape over the club crest. 
laugh.gif

You ain't never finna catch me rockin another EPL kit aside from mufc....i don't care how cheap it is. Arsenal kits :x

If I ever get caught wearing a Benfica jersey, shoot me in the head. Then burn my body and the jersey along with it.

Thanks.

You ain't never finna catch me rockin another EPL kit aside from mufc....i don't care how cheap it is. Arsenal kits
sick.gif
This.

I am a pretty casual Spurs fan and I ain't rocking nothing else but a Spurs kit/apparel (as unfortunate as that may be
laugh.gif
)

Same with USA/Galaxy 

Last edited:
There are several jerseys I would never wear. ameriCACA, Vtlas, USNT. That might be it.

Heck, I quit a soccer team because they were using those awful yellow jerseys, straight doo-doo...

ill wear almost any soccer jersey if it looks nice.
Same. At the end of the day, neither of these clubs are paying me for my support. I'll wear it for the look of it and not think twice about what it means to those 7th place losers. 

I know what Chelsea means to me, and I own a ton of Chelsea gear (hella jerseys, t-shirts, huge flags hanging in my room). Don't think one red shirt will hurt their feelings. I obviously wouldn't wear it on any match day, let alone a Chels v. Man U fixture. 

Last edited:

This.

I am a pretty casual Spurs fan and I ain't rocking nothing else but a Spurs kit/apparel (as unfortunate as that may be:lol: )

Same with USA/Galaxy 
Im a galaxy fan too but I was rockin this jersey Saturday.

I disliked Wynalga too
roll.gif

that is actually pretty dope, I am a sucker for throwback stuff 
embarassed.gif

There are several jerseys I would never wear. ameriCACA, Vtlas, USNT. That might be it.
No love for your current home country?? 
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom