The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

My brethren...when I saw on my phone when I was returning home today, I literally held it like....

old-man-crying.gif

Words can't express my joy.

I walked into the house like this....

44c24-vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

cause I knew that this thread would be poppin, and fellow believers would be rejoicing in here. It brings a tear to my eye to see all of us uniting behind a great decision by the board today.

The hatred has left my body and mind, I renounce my throne of the Sith.....your boy is BACK!

giphy.gif

I own no soccer kits, so I'm tempted to buy cuz the price is insane, but idk if I want to wear an embarrassment of a season on myself :lol:

I own no soccer kits, so I'm tempted to buy cuz the price is insane, but idk if I want to wear an embarrassment of a season on myself :lol:

that navy one is pretty nice though haha just get it then dont wear til next season after they hopefully regain their form :lol:

It's funny by the way that there have been a few ManU/Knicks comparisons this season, and both coaches got fired on back to back days. I feel your joy Eiddy.

lol repped we are all in the same boat

ran out of reps for the day will come back for you vtotheinay

dont trip man i dont care about reps haha just hopin NTers are able to take advantage of the deal before it ends up on slickdeals and people swoop em all up

It's funny by the way that there have been a few ManU/Knicks comparisons this season, and both coaches got fired on back to back days. I feel your joy Eiddy.

Who the hell made that comparison?
The Knicks are Nottingham Forest, if we must make awful comparisons.

Looks like the accountant in Woodward has finally done something right in his new position...

"There were suggestions that the club needed to wait until it was mathematically impossible for us to play in the Champions League next season before making the decision, which reduces how much the club needs to pay out to Moyes."

:smokin

Well Jersey Copped.

I have 2 friends that like man u....so if nothing else they are gonna get a great bday gift

aight pulling the trigger, what size should i cop if i'm 6' 182 lb, i don't know my measurements 
embarassed.gif

i also own some dri-fit stuff in a L and some in a M

About to cop a ManU jersey while I'm wearing my chelsea one while watching the game
laugh.gif
. I think it was Chiva190, You know who you are
laugh.gif
I forgot your name said in the jersey thread that every mexican needs a Chicarito jersey so here's my chance
laugh.gif

also lets go Chelsea, defensive lineup but hey, also got Alan Smith and Martin Tyler as my commentators so I'm in good hands

too bad they stopped the away kit for 25.. would have copped, already got the home

Back
Top Bottom