The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Damn if it's on BBC.co.uk then its fact
eek.gif

LVG or Klopp

Can you imagine the press if we select LVG and then he goes on to have a horrible WC lol

Has anyone checked on eiddy to make sure he's ok? Hope he didn't spontaneously explode or something.

Dortmund has already issued a statement stating there Is no chance Klopp is leaving.

LVG or Klopp

Can you imagine the press if we select LVG and then he goes on to have a horrible WC lol

Wouldn't be surprised - they haven't been impressive in recent matches, and relative to previous Dutch NTs, this one has plenty of holes.

Obviously, LvG would be an immediate upgrade considering he actually has a real understanding of attacking football, but he has a very particular way of doing things and will need time to instill his ideas. He's also quick to wear out his welcome, so his success would depend on how quickly the players adapt and which ones are brought in.

Anyway, LvG and Mou in the same league would be...interesting. :lol: They're old mates from their Barça days, but I can't imagine those two egos wouldn't clash at some point.

Last edited:
That's messed up. Moyes got dealt a bad hand. He just needed more time. The players needed more time to buy into his tactics because a lot of them came up under Fergie and had been playing the Fergie way for years. By December next season, you guys will miss him and beg for his return. All the other epl fans appreciated and admired his genius. The one team that should have defended him tooth and nail didn't just because he wasn't Fergie :smh:

Last edited:
Is there any talk of them going after Martinez again?

I feel bad for Moyes. It was a tough season but he didn't really handle it all that well. But RVP being out a lot and Rooney disappearing some games didn't help either.

I never want to see Phil Neville on the sidelines ever again. Speaking of which, surprised no reporter asked Ronaldo or Bale about their former teams slide.

Last edited:
Is there any talk of them going after Martinez again?

I feel bad for Moyes. It was a tough season but he didn't really handle it all that well. But RVP being out a lot and Rooney disappearing some games didn't help either.

I'm sure someone will bring it up but him and Klopp aren't going anywhere. They are really happy at their clubs. LvG will be brought in for the short-term, until a replacement is found....which might even turn out to be Giggs, heh.
Moyes, you will be missed. He was just out of his depth. I believe in his contract, failing to make the CL would get him sacked

Back
Top Bottom