The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Oh?

13946627596_2e05df086f_o.jpg

Do United fans really think Giggs is ready to take the job full time? This next hire could be a precarious one if the right man isn't hired. You also have to worry about the pairing with Woodward. Two inexperienced men running one of the biggest football clubs in the world.

You know the more I think about it, the more I wonder if Woodward is really even that good on the business side. Companies line them selves up to partner with a big club like United. Would one really attribute that to Woodward's business acumen? :rolleyes

Love this Woodward quote.

"We have a young squad, each now a year older. We’re very comfortable with the make-up of team and squad.

There’s incredible depth. We could put two first teams out with 11 internationals in each.

I wouldn’t expect there to be a major retooling of the squad.

A football man... :D
View media item 932112

Last edited:
This sort of makes Sir Alex Ferguson look like an idiot tho. He won't be in the room for discussions of the next hiring :lol:

Is it more like we see 2 or more goals or less than 2 goals in this match? Being that its the semi's, will a team solely focus on defending (like Chelsea)?

I'm not sure how to feel. Eto'o is out for the first leg. Branislav won't be available. Hazard's hamstring is still bothering him so he's most likely out. Gonna be another tough one.

Matic unavailable, this is gonna be a tough one. If there was ever a game for Oscar and Willian to show their stuff, this is it

I'll have to wait and watch on DVR later, but this might be a very, very dull match. Neither team will want to keep the ball and attack.

I don't really give a **** as long as Chelsea can get a result.

I just got back into town from a work trip, where I had no reception all day.

I need a moment to process what's going on.

I'm not sure how to put my feelings of joy into words.

Lol @ this weak *** park the bus lineup from Jose.

No effort whatsoever made to attack or score

Atletico Madrid starting XI: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe; Mario, Gabi; Koke, Raul Garcia, Diego; Costa

Chelsea starting XI: Cech; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Mikel, Luiz, Lampard; Ramires, Torres, Willian

Damn Jose not even trying to win :smh:

Last edited:
Lol @ this weak *** park the bus lineup from Jose.

No effort whatsoever made to attack or score

Atletico Madrid starting XI: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe; Mario, Gabi; Koke, Raul Garcia, Diego; Costa

Chelsea starting XI: Cech; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Mikel, Luiz, Lampard; Ramires, Torres, Willian

Damn Jose not even trying to win :smh:

wow...mikel getting the start with lampard, ramires and Luiz....i knew hazard might not be able to go...and was expecting a defensive line up but this is OD.

Eiddy returns :lol:

One thing with Jose is that he believes in phases of the match.

I think he's hoping it stays 0-0 until about the 65th minute before he brings on an attacker or 2.

Back
Top Bottom