The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ramires 
indifferent.gif

About to cop a ManU jersey while I'm wearing my chelsea one while watching the game:lol: . I think it was Chiva1908, You know who you are :lol: I forgot your name said in the jersey thread that every mexican needs a Chicarito jersey so here's my chance:lol:

also lets go Chelsea, defensive lineup but hey, also got Alan Smith and Martin Tyler as my commentators so I'm in good hands

I aint never lied :lol:

About to cop a ManU jersey while I'm wearing my chelsea one while watching the game:lol: . I think it was Chiva1908, You know who you are
laugh.gif
I forgot your name said in the jersey thread that every mexican needs a Chicarito jersey so here's my chance:lol:

also lets go Chelsea, defensive lineup but hey, also got Alan Smith and Martin Tyler as my commentators so I'm in good hands
I aint never lied
laugh.gif
Ordered
pimp.gif

As much as I love my footie, I've never bought a kit before... not even a United one.  
laugh.gif

I do have a few baseball jerseys though... which I have never worn... 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
http://www.worldsoccershop.com/man-utd-24-sale.html

the away is showing at 24 on the advertisement but its showing 70 when you click it. my friend said you gotta call to get the away at $24
As a die-hard Chelsea fan, I wanted a 2013-14 Man U home shirt since the beginning of the season b/c of its styling. I admired that button collar and the clean red. Nike always comes correct with their shirts. 

Just bought one. No name printing. $24 is a steal! Repped.

Last edited:
Atletico are better and more dangerous when they don't have possession, Jose knows that. That's why he's playing like this.

Last edited:
tell them your friend ordered an away for $24. say you can give em the order # to confirm ill shoot you mine to prove to em it was $24.

They told me I needed the order number from my friend, ONLY way they would honor. Any way u can PM me? :smokin

Back
Top Bottom