The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Last edited:
I'm Mexican. I was born in Guadalajara.

Love living here in the US, that has nothing to do with soccer
laugh.gif
I feel you man. 

I've come to embrace this, just adds to the diversity of America tbh 
smile.gif

I'm going to buy that ManU kit and customize it to say Ronaldo and tell everyone I got it back when he used to play at ManU
laugh.gif
.  What do you guys think?

I'm going to buy that ManU kit and customize it to say Ronaldo and tell everyone I got it back when he used to play at ManU
laugh.gif
.  What do you guys think?
If they're football fans worth their salt, they will know that it's not the kit design he played in. They will know that's the current year.

The sponsor was still AIG on the front of the shirt when he was traded to Real Madrid.

Last edited:
this game is boring thoooooooo

Like they say time and time again...When Barca loses Soccer/Futbol loses.

Many so called soccer fans on here hate the greatest so much that they rather see him lose and off the pitch instead of witnessing his quality soccer skills.

Well lets watch the defensive beauty of Athletico and Chelsea then. Oooo...wow. Look at the awesome clearance and kick out of bounds.

Last edited:
Like they say time and time again...When Barca loses Soccer/Futbol loses.
Barça/Spain/Pep Guardiola created the zzzzz-bore-people-to-sleep brand of football with Tiki-Taka. Look at Bayern now. Supporters complaining about a lack of entertaining style.

Barça/Spain/Pep Guardiola created the zzzzz-bore-people-to-sleep brand of football with Tiki-Taka. Look at Bayern now. Supporters complaining about a lack of entertaining style.

Whats wrong with Bayern's style of play?
Barca was entertaining before and after Pep.

Whats wrong with Bayern's style of play?
Barca was entertaining before and after Pep.
Personally, nothing wrong with it but I can see where a majority of the people of that opinion are coming from. I personally enjoy watching it, and admire the complexity and, frankly the cojones to even attempt that style. Not every team can pull it off since it takes all that practice and time spent together training as a team. But it's not sustainable as we're seeing because getting a nucleus to play/train that long together since childhood is difficult. So for me, it's great to watch at times, but it's boring for many others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom