The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Nothing's official... just the usual British tabloids hard at work.  The rumor mill's just been especially strong this morning. 

United really need to demote Woodward too though... Great business acumen but terrible leader & can't seem to run the football side of things... He's as culpable as Moyes IMO...

Last edited:
Despite saying he wasn't interested in leaving Dortmund & not interested in the Barca post, Goal.com is reporting his camp has indicated interest in the United post.

Goal understands that Klopp's camp has already been sounded out by the United hierarchy. He is believed to have initially held reservations about the post but sources have said the 46-year-old has subsequently had a change of heart and there is growing confidence at Old Trafford that he could be persuaded to move to the Premier League.

Rest of the story... :rolleyes

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...lopp-no1-choice-to-replace-moyes?ICID=HP_BN_1

I'd be a little bit shocked if this happened.

Last edited:
Kloop at United makes sense, I could see it happening. I'd go if I was him.

But him at Barca was never ever going to happen.

Despite saying he wasn't interested in leaving Dortmund & not interested in the Barca post, Goal.com is reporting his camp has indicated interest in the United post.

Goal understands that Klopp's camp has already been sounded out by the United hierarchy. He is believed to have initially held reservations about the post but sources have said the 46-year-old has subsequently had a change of heart and there is growing confidence at Old Trafford that he could be persuaded to move to the Premier League.

Rest of the story... :rolleyes

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...lopp-no1-choice-to-replace-moyes?ICID=HP_BN_1

I'd be a little bit shocked if this happened.

02.-When-You-Were-About-to-Pre-Game.gif

3 games left, 7 pts for Liverpool to finally win the EPL. :pimp:

Chelsea

Crystal Palace

Newcastle United

Last edited:
Just thought I'd congratulate Burnley on their promotion to the Premier league today.

Good to see.

We (Leicester) can win the title tomorrow at Bolton and start life in the PL next year as champions :D

Eiddy will faint if Klopp goes to United. :lol:

Hope he goes, it's a great move. Get the Scot out. With 200 million to spend, maybe Reus comes :nerd:

Varela was having a bad game (the norm for him as of late) coach just exposed him and subbed him out after 32 minutes of play :lol:

we all knew gary was gonna side with giving moyes more time, he's been saying all season that he's against giving managers such little time, doubt he woulda changed his mind now.

Something to look forward to tomorrow. David Luiz most likely to play left back tomorrow with Ivanovic suspended.

Back
Top Bottom