The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

roll.gif
@ Moyes damn near sprinting to the tunnel...
That one Toffee player had to pull him back for a handshake! 

RECORD BROKEN: First time in 44 years that Everton have beaten United twice in the season....

Last edited:
There's enough clips to go back and forth all day.

Definitely agree with that. I actually won't allow my son to wear a Donovan shirt because of him pissing on the grass at Estadio Jalisco. I wrote him off as a DB from that moment on...

Chicha should go to a CL bound team

He out there HUSTLING for nothing :smh:

I like the idea of him going to Atletico Madrid as rumored if Costa does indeed go to Chelsea...

Definitely agree with that. I actually won't allow my son to wear a Donovan shirt because of him pissing on the grass at Estadio Jalisco. I wrote him off as a DB from that moment on...
I like the idea of him going to Atletico Madrid as rumored if Costa does indeed go to Chelsea...

Becuase of Donovan's actions, I enjoyed that 4-0 pouncing Lavolpe's squad gave the US so much. No lie, that game could've finished 10-0. Mexico dominated that game from beginning to end.

Ray Hudson must be crying to sleep every night he lays down under his Messi portrait. :lol:

His commentary during Barca games used to be funny, but it has transitioned to annoying for me because if his constant slurping of Messi and Co. Its like watching a Duke game with Dickie V commentating

His commentary during Barca games used to be funny, but it has transitioned to annoying for me because if his constant slurping of Messi and Co. Its like watching a Duke game with Dickie V commentating

Yea I feel the same way. I don't know why Hudson needs to call every Barca game, if he took some Real or Atletico games here and there he wouldn't be as annoying. I don't know why bein has him doing only Barca games, has it always been like that?

Apparently the Camp Now had about 30,000 fans in attendance, about a third of the stadiums capacity :x

Barca didn't look good today either, these dudes just want the season to end :lol:

@TNC_Ligue1 Bastia display after they relegated their rivals Ajaccio.
BlrzOXsIEAEttqQ.jpg

BlrXPDyCAAASRjv.jpg

BlrLONaCQAAFQPA.jpg

It's actually Britten, but a legend regardless

this is such a tough year man for the first time all year i wanted moyes' head to display outside my home but i went into this season expecting nothing except the shield so i got what i hoped for i guess by no means do i want him sacked, i just want him to re think his tactics they just dont work at all i miss short beautiful passing play in and around the box :frown:

this is such a tough year man for the first time all year i wanted moyes' head to display outside my home but i went into this season expecting nothing except the shield so i got what i hoped for i guess by no means do i want him sacked, i just want him to re think his tactics they just dont work at all i miss short beautiful passing play in and around the box :frown:

Bro he can change the tactics all he wants but plain and simple - he's not a good manager. You have to accept it and realize so.

If United keep him and give him authority to spend and choose the players he wants transfered in it could end up being a disaster.

If I was Moyes, the entire back four would be overhauled. Maybe let Jones have a CB spot, but I would bring in another CB and two brand new fullbacks. Man United's fullbacks have not played well at all this season

Back
Top Bottom