The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

It's been an absolutely 
censored.gif
 day of sports for me. 
censored.gif

frown.gif

I'm a McLaren fan, bruh.

Nothing against Lewis, but when Ronny left, I didn't become a Madrid fan. 

Team first. 

I'm a McLaren fan, bruh.

Nothing against Lewis, but when Ronny left, I didn't become a Madrid fan. 

Team first. 

:lol: I knew you were a McLaren fan. Was just checking if that's why you had a tough day at the office.

Btw, it seems absolutely no one at United can deal with Coleman.

Maybe the crap Howard talks is is Tourette's?

As far as GKs though, he's pretty solid. Love his distribution too...

Last edited:
What kind of crap?

ALWAYS talking random nonsense.

I remember when Mexico beat the US here in the Rose Bowl in the Gold Cup final, he acted like such a spoiled brat. He went ape **** when he heard the PA dude saying the ceremony in Spanish for the Mexican team. He kept yelling that it should be in English, and that this wasn't Mexico, to take that **** back to Mexico. etc.

If I remember right, even Donovan was saying that Howard was wrong. I remember him tripping Borgetti after he had scored on him, Jared just looked at him, smiled, shook his head, and walked away.

Dude has some of the worst sportsmanship and it flies under the radar a lot of the time.

Awww Chiva... You don't think any of the El Tri players were talking ish? C'mon man...

Hope Chica gets a brace today....

ALWAYS talking random nonsense.

I remember when Mexico beat the US here in the Rose Bowl in the Gold Cup final, he acted like such a spoiled brat. He went ape **** when he heard the PA dude saying the ceremony in Spanish for the Mexican team. He kept yelling that it should be in English, and that this wasn't Mexico, to take that **** back to Mexico. etc.

If I remember right, even Donovan was saying that Howard was wrong. I remember him tripping Borgetti after he had scored on him, Jared just looked at him, smiled, shook his head, and walked away.

Dude has some of the worst sportsmanship and it flies under the radar a lot of the time.
Wow, had no idea... what a douche.  Just plain disrespectful. 

Awww Chiva... You don't think any of the El Tri players were talking ish? C'mon man...

Hope Chica gets a brace today....

I know they do, the difference is that they leave it on the pitch. When the game is over they don't hide to avoid shaking hands. They don't run to the reporters to complain/cry about it, he does.

Commies talking about Utd's Europa League chances on a technicality that if ARS win the FA Cup, an extra spot would be open for P7 in the league... likely for Utd.

Yes, it has come down to this. 
mean.gif

Commies talking about Utd's Europa League chances on a technicality that if ARS win the FA Cup, an extra spot would be open for P7 in the league... likely for Utd.
Yes, it has come down to this. :smh:

:lol: we must have the exact same feed.

Heard the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom