The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

nerd.gif

Oh wow.

Both Wigan pens weren't horrible... just good anticipation and saves by Fab.

Last edited:
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] on everything they better at least get a trophy out of this season...played like crap a lot of this match glad they're through to the final tho [emoji]128588[/emoji]

the problem with Barcelona is that the hunger to win titles is not there anymore. They've won some 20 titles since 2009. What else is there to play for?

As a Certified Hater, I'll enjoy it much more when Arsenal fail in the final...so good for them.

These came in a few days ago, I'm very fortunate to own 1 of 100. Hopefully I can find a way for CR7 to sign them this Summer. Someone said I was a fool for not selling them, it's not always about the money..these are priceless to me

View media item 913565
About the CL draw..

To be the best, you have to beat the best. Bring on Bayern. :pimp:

how much they run you?

Damn... #1 though... congrats. 

Nevermind... misread that... 
laugh.gif

Still a cool pick-up though. 

What is this Barca team I'm watching?! 

Last edited:
the problem with Barcelona is that the hunger to win titles is not there anymore. They've won some 20 titles since 2009. What else is there to play for?

Na, thats not their problem. They're just not that good anymore. That "era" is over.

What sucks for Barca and the fans is that they need to plug in many of the leaks but they can't because of the transfer ban. Thats harsh.

Back
Top Bottom