The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Hope arsenal can do it tomorrow... but its against wigan so im not sure.. if we get past them i think we'll take the cup

Anyone have a stream ? its only on fox sports 2 HD or some **** like that

Man If I was a Pro I'd dedicate ALL my time to improving my game, **** these **** and partying.
Yea ok 
laugh.gif

Waitttttt lmao backstory?!

Manchester United aces Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley dance away their Champions League heartache

While United fans were drowning their sorrows stars Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley were partying into the night following their Champions League exit.

The England men were dancing in the street hours after the club were knocked out of the Champions League by Bayern Munich on Wednesday night.

Welbeck and Cleverley were out for the night which started at Neighbourhood before they moved on to Sakura at Deansgate Locks.

As they left the club from a rear entrance, Ashley Young got in a taxi as Welbeck emerged with a bottle of water in his hand.

Welbeck and Cleverley, 24, were both then seen dancing in front of friends.

23-year-old Welbeck was also seen chatting to a girl and showing off some dancing moves in front of her.

One onlooker told the Manchester Evening News: “It is amazing. They were laughing and dancing and looked to be having a real good night.

“It is surprising after their defeat on Wednesday but it looked like they had fun.”

does anyone know why all the kick off times are weird?

As a mark of respect and remembrance for those who lost their lives as a result of the Hillsborough stadium disaster in April 1989, all Premier League, Football League, Football Conference and FA Cup matches taking place on the weekend of 11-14 April will kick off seven minutes later than originally scheduled.

The match at which the disaster took place, the FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on 15 April 1989, was ended six minutes after kick-off, at 3.06pm.

In the Premier League, Football League, and Football Conference, matches due to kick off at 3pm on Saturday 12 April will now do so at 3.07pm, with the minute before kick-off (3.06pm-3.07pm) having a period of silence observed at all stadiums.
The first FA Cup semi-final on Saturday 12 April between Wigan Athletic and Arsenal will kick off at 5.07pm with a minute of silence between 5.06pm-5.07pm.

The next day, Sunday 13 April, the FA Cup semi-final between Hull City v Sheffield United will begin at 4.07pm with a minute of silence between 4.06pm-4.07pm.

Fixtures kicking off at other times on Friday 11, Saturday 12, Sunday 13 and Monday 14 April will observe the same etiquette with matches starting seven minutes later than originally scheduled.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...bute-to-hillsborough-with-late-kick-offs.html

Last edited:
Some of the English fish papers are saying United have met with van Gaal.

Let me go on record to say I don't think he's right for a big club anymore...

I don't think hed be a good guy for the Spurs either because of Levy...

I've always thought Martin Jol looks like a Mike Myers SNL skit character come to life....

Last edited:
Fabianski, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Monreal, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski, Sanogo
subs: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Kallstrom, Akpom, Eisfeld, Giroud

Fabianski is out this summer right? I actually like him, i think hes too good for a back up. should be starting somewhere

Would have preferred a Spurs loss, but 1 point is better than 3 points I suppose.

Yes, it has come down to this... scoreboard watching for Utd's Europa spot. 
boggled.gif

Back
Top Bottom